nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchQuestion of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 Coolte30RegisterLog in

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Go down 
+11
ghostdog
ShadoW
w00t
wasted
EDi
Ex!le
Triv
nOOB
ParaPeet
dice
zomeone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 11:49 pm

i dont think they work 365/366 days a year. most shops dont work around christmas, new year, easter, or some other major spiritual feast or national holiday. but im not sure about 7-11... if they do work like that, maybe doors w/o locks are not manufactured? or maybe its just for visuals?
Back to top Go down
Triv

Triv

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:09 am

used for emergencies i guess.
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 4:34 am

whats 7-11?
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:03 am

EDi wrote:
whats 7-11?

you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:46 am

EDi wrote:
whats 7-11?

zomeone wrote:
7-11 is the shop which is never closed.
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 1:08 pm

To confuse thieves?
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 3:12 pm

dice wrote:
EDi wrote:
whats 7-11?

zomeone wrote:
7-11 is the shop which is never closed.

i wastn srs
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 5:35 pm

Ok i got one. How come zol created this topic and named it : Question of the week, and we have already been asked 3 questions already this week Surprised
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 5:58 pm

cuz im bored.
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:12 pm

Really cool questions i must say ^^
I wonder where u get them.

I agree on what dice said.
but still its hard to get a door without locks Very Happy
So just buy normal doors and thats it Wink
+in case they ever turn off that shop its useful

-next!
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:25 pm

Here's the next one: Why is it that to stop Windows, you have to click on the Start button?

talkin windows 98, 2000, xp, dunno how it is on vista, and it's not on 7
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:32 pm

Because micro$oft sucks.
And you don't HAVE to click the start button to shutdown winblows.
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:36 pm

yeh u dont have to press start to shut em down. theres the shutdown button.. the 'start' button is there for you to open your menu so you can browse, so meaning .. start to browse.
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

Lol you fools. In windows 98 for example, you need to click FIRST on the Start button, then click on other buttons. I know u can shut it down with alt+f4, but the normal way to shut it down is to first click on the Start button. The question debates the paradox that if you want to stop something, why you first have to press the start button. Press start to stop. Get me?
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

Cuz there are many other things you can do by clicking "start" not only shot down your PC.
So basically its just called "start" cuz you can start something new.
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:00 am

its a menu where u start various windows operations, including shutting it down. its like 'start shutting down', u cant say 'stop' shutting down'
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 5:42 am

dice wrote:
its a menu where u start various windows operations, including shutting it down. its like 'start shutting down', u cant say 'stop' shutting down'

dice always takes my answers
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 8:15 am

lol sry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 8:20 am

i think windows sucks and that's just another reason why it sucks much more, but i dunno how it'd look if you had another option for shutting down, without pressing start. Besides that, i can keep cursing windows, but my life won't get better, i want to buy a mac, but i don't have money xD.

My laptop runs on Windows 7 and i think it's pretty good. It's almost as good as the 98 SE windows, which pwned.

Wasted please post your question Smile
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 8:24 am

dont u even think on buying mac! its a waste of money. instead, better install linux if u dont want windows. its free, and its security pwns, rocks for administration, cpu is heating less than on windows, etc... mac sux. i dont know why do they even bother making it nowdays
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:23 am

The real question is. WHY doesn't have an uninstall button. So you can ragequit easely.
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:31 am

dice wrote:
dont u even think on buying mac! its a waste of money. instead, better install linux if u dont want windows. its free, and its security pwns, rocks for administration, cpu is heating less than on windows, etc... mac sux. i dont know why do they even bother making it nowdays

i need mac, cuz it has several processors and a good soundcard...ergo my pc/mac won't fail during making/playing like it does on windows/pc from time to time. But i know i won't buy one as they are expensive as fuck. Sad

My ferrari laptop pwns with Win7 tho.
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 3:07 pm

zomeone wrote:

How much it goes? :O
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:27 pm

zomeone wrote:
dice wrote:

i need mac, cuz it has several processors and a good soundcard...ergo my pc/mac won't fail during making/playing like it does on windows/pc from time to time. But i know i won't buy one as they are expensive as fuck. Sad

as i said, try linux if u dont like windows Wink

but yeah, mac is better than other OS for making music
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:52 pm

EDi wrote:
zomeone wrote:

How much it goes? :O

what do u mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next