nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchQuestion of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 Coolte30RegisterLog in

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Go down 
+11
ghostdog
ShadoW
w00t
wasted
EDi
Ex!le
Triv
nOOB
ParaPeet
dice
zomeone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:48 pm

nice answer G
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:50 am

ghostdog wrote:
zomeone wrote:
Here's the new one then: "i have 5 chinchillas"

...it's just a question no one can answer.

it first of all does not sound as a question + you at least could put question mark in the end to mask it better. and no you don't - i heard few died some time ago.

I have 4 chinchillas. This was a sign of showing Shadow how useless his "question" was.

Muahahahah
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:59 am

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? same thing
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:33 am

too much wood.
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:06 pm

nice owl woot.

ok try this bad boy.

1. there are 5 houses
2. the green house is directly to the right of the ivory house
3. the englishman has a red house
4. the dog belongs to the spaniard
5. the russian drinks tea
6. the baby ruth eater lives next to the fox
7. the japanese eats mounds
8. the norwegian drinks milk
9. root beer is drunk next to the yellow house
10. hershey bars are eaten in the house next to the horse
11. the norwegian lives in the first house
12. the pay-day eater drinks soda-water
13. hershey bars are eaten in the yellow house
14. the clark-bar eater owns a snail
15. the norwegian lives next to the blue house

PROBLEM: does the zebra's owner drink hot cocoa or root beer?

cant get in after a few posts ill tell ya the awnser in full. gl
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:28 pm

hot cocoa.
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:02 pm

zomeone wrote:
hot cocoa.

random answer or u figured it out?
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:14 pm

dice wrote:
zomeone wrote:
hot cocoa.

a magician never tells.
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:23 pm

zomeone wrote:
dice wrote:
zomeone wrote:
hot cocoa.

a magician never tells.
Thats why you should tell us.. lol
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:16 am

proly googled it up
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:18 pm

yeh that owl is bad-ass Wink

i have solved that riddle well a different version some time ago its called "the einstein riddle" and if you can solve it your some smart ass shit (supposedly only 2% of the worlds population can solve it but thats bull-hockey in my opinion)

i do not remember the answer so dunno google for the result Wink
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 5:52 pm

does a she-male go to prison intended for males or females Razz
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 6:19 pm

haha Very Happy No idea :p half here and half there Razz
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 6:22 pm

w00t wrote:
does a she-male go to prison intended for males or females Razz

she is basically a female, so she goes to womens prison
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

i guess shemale is still considered as him but whatever prison it goes will get fucked in the ass for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:16 am

ghostdog wrote:
i guess shemale is still considered as him but whatever prison it goes will get fucked in the ass for sure Very Happy

yeh i see it as a win-win situation xD
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 6:37 pm

zomeone wrote:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081225051318AAUydLz

mby not so much of a win-win
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:45 am

well i dunno...
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 8:08 pm

LOL every day i just get new surprised - if you see a topic and think "damn i guess this is first time someone posts something like this" well i guess truth is - hell no! someone already thought about it before Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

anyways i feel kind of sad for shemales now geek
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySat 29 Jan 2011, 11:44 pm

so this might not sound as interesting, i'm learning for an exam at Operations Management.

Q: Why is a subject which is very simple and partly useless, taught in a book which has 680 pages?

ps: i just started studying and the exam is in 9 hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 3:05 am

coz u have to have something to study for exam Surprised

btw, gl on it
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 6:39 am

i understand that i have to have something to study from, but srsly from almost a 700 paged book. Who reads that integrally? Last night i stumbled upon a paragraph called Artificial Intelligence...didn't even read it was about replacing ppl with robots. Do you have to write like 1 page about replacing ppl with robots? saaaaaaaaaad

Thanks. What a Face
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 3:57 pm

yeah, but thats the thing with the educational system. they dont have enough subjects for one school year so they make a new subject made from one single chapter from another subject, so you end up studying 700 pages of bullshit that can be written in few pages, and professor gets paycheck for teaching that crap

if they could, they would prolly give u subject named Artificial Intelligence, so you would have to study it for another 700 pages. how sad is that?
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 5:12 pm

Yea, well i said fuck da system and i copied. Hopefully i'll get max points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?   Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the week: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next