nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchanyone can explain? - Page 2 Coolte30RegisterLog in

anyone can explain?

Go down 
+7
dice
french
Xan
MatheoS
ParaPeet
w00t
style
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
french

anyone can explain? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 4:10 pm

i'm just agree with you matheos, its really stupid but we are human, we can make error.. he is sorry,
anyway he told me to send this message:

if they wanna ban me sure they can do it easily if at all dont believe me and wanna real true they should come to quakelive and check quake live stats how i played long time ago and they see my all stats rail acc rockets acc lg acc it will looks normal. Because i didnt use cheats online only one time vs bots. Like said before wanted test it how this works, how ppl playing with this cheats. did it once and after all i forget it. just didnt deleted. so only my fail is forget delete folder and trusted xan. He alot times talked to me about respect about honor and cryed what no one dont respect him. And now iam understand why Very Happy He not even asked me why i had this cheats. And for no reason posted to evryone about this folder and for him dont care my explains. So anyway if dont believe me they can ban me like a cheater and i guess i will stop play q3. Coz somebody for no reason trash my honor, and all players believe that not true.
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 4:19 pm

The way I see it, he didn't use the cheats ingame, or at least there is no proof for that. Plus, he didn't even cheat in Quake, but in Quake Live witch is, although very similar, a different game. But it definitely raises a suspicion towards him. So, lets just move on and no more excuses/confessions/whatever, you'll only make it worse. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Xan

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 4:41 pm

[21:39] A$D: but its okay because its only cheat for QL, so he is clean in 1.16 (c) retards in noghost community

french wrote:
so only my fail is forget delete folder and trusted xan. He alot times talked to me about respect about honor and cryed what no one dont respect him. And now iam understand why :DHe not even asked me why i had this cheats. And for no reason posted to evryone about this folder and for him dont care my explains.

so after all im the bad guy lol
Back to top Go down
french

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 5:22 pm

ASD is against ricka bcause ricka 2-3 days before that suspected ASD, but xan return see your God ASD :d
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 6:15 pm

lol?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
anyone can explain? - Page 2 Biere7

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 6:28 pm

[quote="french"]ParaPeet you know it very well, use in game a cheat and testing this shit with bots its not the same[/quote=]
no not really..... wallhack makes you look through walls... autoaims automaticly looks as people. and autofire is a clicker for noobs.
personally when I wanted to practise I just started a new server. (I can't aim Sad)anyway, what i am trying to say is... anyway, im happy to see how you protect cheaters. normally the whole community gets piss off becaused of your campingits also not a big surprise your clan dick and cock comes with this drama, it just makes it more funny, good game man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 8:28 pm

god i missed this kind of drama in q3 reminds me of the good ol days

Back to top Go down
Fr1pa
Harrrr Harrrr!
Fr1pa

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014, 9:36 pm

Hey french. I can remember where razer have cheat in ql and after all was crying about him and say he cheat in q3 1.16 to. Bla bla. My opinion from staitment from asd is: fuck of that what asd have say "it was in ql and not in 1.16".................

and ye you have right woot... good old times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merky
Merkage™

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 12:30 am

Pretty sad that you felt the need to screenshot and post this shit about somebody who trusted you.
Being honorable instead of betraying a friend is far more important than the opinions of people on a [dead] video game.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and instead of being angry at people who decide to cheat, why not wake up and realize that it will always happen, thats why there HAS to be an up to date anti cheat for any game you want to enjoy, because if you are able to download a FREE cheat and not get banned then the game you are playing probably sucks.
I don't want to hear about people should play fair and whatever else, it simply isnt true. I guarantee alot of players are in the closet who still play this game.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 2:51 am

pffft
too much talking,not enough banning....
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 4:44 am

ye time for some action

action action A C T I O N
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 7:03 am

french wrote:
i'm just a really stupid
Back to top Go down
french

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 9:20 am

Peet you are really retarded, just a question , have you got a life without your computer?
really funny well i waste my time here with you brainless
cheers
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 10:09 am

hmmm, i had agoraphobia before so i didnt have a life without a computer before. thank you for asking how im doing now, its apreciated.
about the "retarded and brainless" blabla... I am glad you think you have the ability to see the difference between dumb and stupid. Also find the differences. Para... started coding at 6 years old. French started crying at 6 years old....

I am kinda wondering what you thought when you made your account here in the first place. Did you actually think you wouldnt waste your time? Do you actually think peiple like you and like playing against you? You are a bigger camper then trunkz...

Also starting a fight with someone who hosts 5 servers to not get a cheater banned.... very clever...
Back to top Go down
french

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 10:58 am

You are talking about camp? rly?  Razz l don't care about your life, you hosts 5 servers and? you are really nothing for me, i'm not hellfish just understand this thing, ''Do you actually think peiple like you and like playing against you'' lol when you will understand that l really don't care about this community, i don't need you and this community to live my life. thank you
Back to top Go down
MatheoS
Sperm Taster

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 11:22 am

Day 2 - drama still goes on
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 12:46 pm

Exclamation 

ParaPeet wrote:

Also starting a fight with someone who hosts 5 servers to not get a cheater banned.... very clever...

+1 server, you are banning  Arrow i am banning

pirat 
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 1:43 pm

haha :Dno man... you don't need this community. yet i still see you typing.... yet i saw you make trying really hard to protect some cheater.... yeh, you dont care at all, its obvious :Dare you sure you arent hellhefish? You kinda are cutting it close

someone! send him a cd to break!
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 2:16 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
someone! send him a cd to break!

Better yet, a floppy disk  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 8:46 pm

the real criminal here is french campers are even worse then cheaters
Back to top Go down
french

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 8:54 pm

woot you never saw me in game rofl..
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014, 10:37 pm

lucky him
Back to top Go down
MuTAnT_
Mutated Alien Phallus
MuTAnT_

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 1:00 am

I was going to say something, but I've decided not to.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 5:17 am

you sir.... are a wize person....
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014, 6:08 am

like an owl *hoot*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   anyone can explain? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone can explain?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Cheaters-
Jump to: