nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchUk! wanna join :) Coolte30RegisterLog in

Uk! wanna join :)

Go down 
+9
ghostdog
Ex!le
dani
zomeone
w00t
Dark*E
evilkiss
wasted
Uki
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uki

Uk! wanna join :) Empty
PostSubject: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 12:55 pm

application:
name : Łukasz (lukas)
nick: Uk!
- 21 years old .
- i from Poland
- i play 1.16 fast/slow ng & 1.32 5-6 years .
- Dan1 recommend this clan and this page.
- nice forum ;']
- merky as
- love q3
- i studying and ~learning english ;]

wanna join bcs i back to q3 and i dont have fast rail clan Smile

old club GL www.gl.rox.pl

Uk!

ss: http://www.xfire.com/profile/uk1cf/screenshots/
Twisted Evil regards :]

Last edited by Uki on Sun 03 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 1:19 pm

Bad application, no screenshots, not very good english. no information. f2.

sorry.
Back to top Go down
Uki

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

wasted wrote:
Bad application, no screenshots,

sry hurry ..;]

ss here :

http://www.xfire.com/profile/uk1cf/screenshots/
Back to top Go down
evilkiss
Mate o' Legends
evilkiss

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 2:11 pm

well, u will need to write a more descriptive post. no need to be in a hurry, take your time.. otherwise you fail your application.
Back to top Go down
Uki

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 2:19 pm

im hurry but accurate Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark*E
Harrrr Harrrr!

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 2:20 pm

well I know u from GL and you can play the game well but I'm sure you can tell more about yourself then you did now, that is the new policy here, your gonna have to tell us who you are what you like stuff like that.
and please use the edit button when you write a more informative application (we have 1 right?)

gl
Back to top Go down
Uki

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 2:31 pm

ok done.
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 3:03 pm

well gl tho your application is shorter than expected Smile
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 7:39 pm

I'm sorry but, your english level is too weak for as, this being said, we will deny your application.
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 7:44 pm

zomeone wrote:
I'm sorry but, your english level is too weak for as, this being said, we will deny your application.

unless you can provide a better one in 1 day.

give him a fighting chance
Back to top Go down
dani

dani

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 10:47 am

GL man.u are good
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 1:57 pm

Give him a chance guys.. gl and try posting a better app please Smile
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:19 pm

Ex!le wrote:

Mate, don't get me wrong, but since you don't really play with us, i'm sure you don't know what's happening in the clan. We have members that doesn't know english, we can't communicate between ourselves which leads to the member being left out not by us, but by the clan. This means not contributing to the clan at all (see the ones who post in the forums are the same people over and over again). I don't see the point in a member who doesn't contribute to the clan. This being said, we(leadership so to say) are tired of letting all kinds of people inside.

Sure you can say that it's not his fault that he doesn't know english...well it is his fault. Also people told him to write a more descriptive introduction of himself, i'm sure he didn't understand it. Let alone, if you can't describe yourself in normal sentences...

So, i'm sorry F2.

I'm sorry that i am the bitch who says lets people down, but there either is one, or the clan will fail again like it did a few times ago.
Back to top Go down
Uki

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:11 pm

oh oh .. i understand what U wrote, and understand U.. but im studying and my english is getting better :* relax .. i can be more active and write poem about myself but I thought that counts as playing q3;)
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:42 pm

interesting policy about english - feels like back in old days when i tried to get in university and had to pass grammar and listening tests along with math... but well f1 to what zol said in his last post here - that indeed does make a lot of sense.

you guys are on the right track and keep it under control!

br,

gdog!

P.S. Uk! though is nice play no doubt about it (i have accused him of haxing and that is already worth something Smile ). but english... that is the polak's illness in q3 (not the worst case with him though).
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 8:03 pm

well somebody has to be zol Wink

Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 8:52 pm

I talked with the guy, we agreed on him writing a nice app. So let's see it Smile
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Uk! wanna join :) Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 10:16 am

I have no idea who you are but good luck anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 12:08 pm

zomeone wrote:
Ex!le wrote:

Mate, don't get me wrong, but since you don't really play with us, i'm sure you don't know what's happening in the clan. We have members that doesn't know english, we can't communicate between ourselves which leads to the member being left out not by us, but by the clan. This means not contributing to the clan at all (see the ones who post in the forums are the same people over and over again). I don't see the point in a member who doesn't contribute to the clan. This being said, we(leadership so to say) are tired of letting all kinds of people inside.

Sure you can say that it's not his fault that he doesn't know english...well it is his fault. Also people told him to write a more descriptive introduction of himself, i'm sure he didn't understand it. Let alone, if you can't describe yourself in normal sentences...

So, i'm sorry F2.

I'm sorry that i am the bitch who says lets people down, but there either is one, or the clan will fail again like it did a few times ago.

You make a good point, I dont know much about the changes recently but i wasnt talkin about their english - i agree, they should speak good english so we dont get communication problems but i just think we should give them a chance to post a better app if we think they havent mentioned enough. This app method is new for them because we're probably the only clan (i think?) that does it this way so if they mess it up the first time I think they should get a chance to try again. This is just my opinion of it anyway feel free to completely disagree with it Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

i agree with exile its easy for a perfect english speaking applicant to write a lil about them self but there should be some wiggle room for the not so perfect english applicants Wink
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 5:40 pm

To Exile and Woot...well i told the guy last night to post a nice app...where is it?
Back to top Go down
Uki

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 5:55 pm

corrected application :*

1. Do you accept our expectations?: yes
2. Nick/Nicknames: Uk!
3. E-mail Address: ukii@gg.pl
4. Location: Poland (Łapy)
5. age: 21
6. Time playing: 1-3(+)hours
7. Past clans and clubs that you haave been in: clans/clubs whos im remember are : CF,synth,n1,]BS,GL,
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 5-6years
9: Have you ever cheated (or) Dropped?: no
10. Why you'd like to join : becouse i return to q3 ,U have nice clan and members :]
11. Your Xfire username: uk1cf
12. Screen shots: [url=http://www.xfire.com/profile/uk1cf/screenshots/

Last edited by Uki on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

It's not good, check out Pronoob's application, then u'll know what to write. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uki

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 6:12 pm

omg dan1 send me this model (questions) and this is wrong ? eh eh eh picky:<
Back to top Go down
Uki

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

hello !
My name is Luke. I am 21 years old and come from Poland ( Łapy) .I studying in absentia and working in

electronics for cars:)

about the q3a :
My nick in game -Uk! I play noghost1.16 fast rail /slow & 1.32 5-6 years .
past clans whos im remember are : CF,synth,n1,BS,GL,
Of the standard map my favorite is dm17 ..and i like play 2/3/4/5/6/7/13
i dont cheating and im trying team play;).
I wanna join becouse i return to q3 ,U have nice clan and members :]
my xfire nick is uk1cf
Screenshots: http://www.xfire.com/profile/uk1cf/screenshots/?view#37459233

Last edited by Uki on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uk! wanna join :)   Uk! wanna join :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uk! wanna join :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next