nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchServer change. - Page 5 Coolte30RegisterLog in

Server change.

Go down 
+11
equinox
dir
Pr0noob
Dark*E
zomeone
gaaRa
w00t
Ex!le
dice
wasted
ParaPeet
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

Server change. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 6:05 am

maybe he has a whisky week again :p

Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Server change. - Page 5 Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 6:41 am

no no, its beer week :-o AND the supermarkets are open again now! *dances out of joy*

Last edited by ParaPeet on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 6:47 am

Well, all I see here, is that u all took it too serious. No doubt about whiskey week, that's for sure Razz

But Peet, u know that I love u man, buy if I were a woman, and u would say to me "Oh except woman coz all she would offer me is tampons.", I will vote F1 too, it's totally disrespectfull. U could be mad if some of nqe's ref kicked u on his own, but it was callvote, started by DC. I don't know all situation, maybe u have something else to say that they hide, but if it's all truth what equinox and Wifey said, in m opinion u did wrong. And I'm pretty sure if there would be nova on server, she wouldn't let u say anything like that. I still <3 u whatever u will do, just all I want from u is to think about this all once again Wink

And I hope your insulting words about new members weren't directed to me as I'm new membet aswell.
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:06 am

how can you get mad at wife? she has boobies

Server change. - Page 5 21076483
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:09 am

on the other hand just turn the chat off if a player annoys you in stand of kicking him/her immediately. It's kinda funny to me trololololol. Even i dont know what exactly happend.

Ur all noobs anyway... What a Face
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:17 am

You're right, but nqe wasn't the one, who called for kick Wink Anyway, at least it's all funny Razz

dice wrote:
how can you get mad at wife? she has boobies

Looks like we already know who changed her signature Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:18 am

i thougt w00t did it xD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:30 am

Fine I will give an explenation *sigh* I will wait a few minutes before buying new beer. The reason I came to the server was.... TURK asked me if i could broadcast a match today. I never done that before so I came to that server to ask if someone knows something about twitch tv since I have no freaking clue wtf its all about. But as usual nobody cared (nobody probably even bothered to read it) and i just got kicked. I have been hosting servers for free, restarted ng pickup, set up all reloaded servers and trying to help out, i constantly help people from q3 since most people always just say "ask para" with servers and computer or q3 related shit.... I ask help for 1 little thing and i get kicked...
Yeh that just pisses me off (especially in beer of whisky week). I have tried to help q3 1.16 anyway i could but all you get back is bitching, ddos attacked, kicked, whatever. It is someone elses turn to be the idiot now.

Actually those words were written before i even knew who voted yes. And that tampon stuff is hardly disrespectful. I even call her "woman" while she never even bothered to make me a sandwich. gaara or wasted would make me a sandwich like a real woman any time.

Anyway, it wasn't the only server I turned off so don't take it so personal.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:32 am

And I am not mad at anybody :-o but we are not sure yet who has boobies or not. we need pics affraid
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:34 am

ParaPeet wrote:
And I am not mad at anybody :-o but we are not sure yet who has boobies or not. we need pics affraid

there is one of you para on the forum with beer bottles sucked on to your nipples =D

I agree with para, i would be mad to if that happened to me. The love is still there para and always will be.
We all know we need people like you to keep this oldtimer in life. Only sometimes people dont see how much
time some of us put in to this.

Well this is just how i see it.

<3

Last edited by Pr0noob on Thu 12 Jul 2012, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
equinox
Fapoleon
equinox

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:35 am

cry baby. btw i read what problem you had when you joined server paradude, and i know a guy who could help you about anything concerning streaming on twitchTv since he is doing that for past 2 years and i wanted to hook you up with him, but when i saw your "respect" towards wife and that "tampon" shit you said , i just didn't give a f*** helping you out with that lame attitude.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:39 am

true true... that is one sexy picture.
btw... talking about dicks. In a south park episode where kyles brother ike gets circumcised it is mentioned that it is done to make it look bigger. Does that mean americans naturally have a small dick?
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:41 am

prolly yes para :p

And nox no hard feelings, but para doesnt mean anything by that.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:41 am

equinox wrote:
cry baby. btw i read what problem you had when you joined server paradude, and i know a guy who could help you about anything concerning streaming on twitchTv since he is doing that for past 2 years and i wanted to hook you up with him, but when i saw your "respect" towards wife and that "tampon" shit you said , i just didn't give a f*** helping you out with that lame attitude.

Thank you for your kindness but im afraid you missunderstand me. I don't help out people in quake 3 anymore so I won't be streaming. But feel free to post on the reloaded forum that you know someone who can steam. You might want to borrow a tampon from wife though, you seem a lil upset, it might be that time of the month.
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:44 am

more beer for para, now the servers are offline Surprised
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:46 am

Fuck yeah! cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:54 am

Cheers! cheers

Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 7:59 am

17 posts in less than 2 hours, it's almost like xf talk ;O

Paraaaaaa is bad! <3 while he doesn't drink enough Smile
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:07 am

<3
This "thanks" and the + - stuff is weird. I thanked your post which gave you a 3 reputation, then gave you a - which gave you a 2 reputation.
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:12 am

why did u give - ?!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:18 am

the fun thing is i cant even use that future, it's like it is turned of for me. i dont hope i get a ban when i reach the -10
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:22 am

Well sorry dir. but I meant it sweet...
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:32 am

*giggles* I turned the server back on because of equinox'es last post Very Happy
New ref should be posted in the member section soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:32 am

good for you para stick it to the man Very Happy

shame about the servers but i'd probably do the same mby even ban some ppl from the rest of the servers you always did help when someone needed it and hosting servers for free is just straight up awesome i should know im one of the most old school nqe here and after duke left and with him the server well... i can say that we would be server-less to this day so thanks for hosting it for this long and well get drunk get buzzed get fucked up Wink

and also i cannot tell a lie i changed the signature xD

also i wouldnt get so offended about the tampons thing... its peet wouldnt expect any less from him you know he does joke a lot rabbit
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 8:37 am

let us SPAM

Server change. - Page 5 257895-335-335
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server change.   Server change. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Server change.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next