nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchdefault*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER Coolte30RegisterLog in

default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER

Go down 
+8
ghostdog
Duke
EDi
bitch
zomeone
evilkiss
Triv
default*g33k
12 posters
AuthorMessage
default*g33k

default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER Empty
PostSubject: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 1:11 am

ppl im drunked a lil bit but can write well first of all i want to say HELLO Very Happy how are u GAYZ? u dont know but i love u ALLz and i cant forget how i spent my time on q3 (long 3yr if am not wrong) and with u guys rlly rlly nice to play with u all and to meet d best virtual "freaks" i didnt know tht i wll stop play q3 after this "my last application for nqe what i thinked i wll play activ lie before but i start to BE SO BORED no more fun"
in 1way am mad so mad cuz i play this game and didnt go outside with my real friends t take my REAL life in ma hands can u conceive tht i didnt go outside almost 2yr cuz of this game !#
now im sad cuz of tht
but why i use name the -> g33k (default="god") cuz i play 24/7 and pwn all faggots on 1v1 LONNNNNNG time ago they start to call me geek and then i start to play TDM suxage like every start but after few months here i come not d best but fine (maybe alil bit better xD) player, alot of players can lick my ass Very Happy
rlly d best yrs of life i spent on game want to say u al dont be stupid live ur life like last day in ur short life (short life 2012 is end of the worldhehehe Very Happy) , dont be like me Neutral
TENX to all players all all all
but starting with DICE he get me into nn and my balkan mate jebem ti kevu Very Happy ahhahaha prvaliga si stari sve je to virtuala al najaci si svka cast
Very Happy
second man is GHOST DOG am sure tht he wllnot read this post but ok hes awesome person i liked him but then we got a lil bit bad story cuz he starting to talk shit abt my "g33k how u make tht last frag u hax" thts why we arnt tht good like befor BUT i cant forget this 24-25 old man u are rlly !d MAN" respect from me and tnx for all we had nice dayz behind us
EDI u are special bunny "bunny d warrior" u are so funny and good boy same like for all players what i meet but u are tht what like me a bit more how i feel !!!! btw u have to eat more polent xD :* kiss kiss young leader and good like i said some times i was kid ingame to fuck ppl around (cuz of fun and was bored abit) but u u almost always said GG and BB then left server but me i said gg maybe but if some faggot fuckme i was start to "talk fight" (like big kid) (last time i said why i do tht before better is just said gg and bb like PROS how marius said <3 )
i get this game too much for myself this game was ma life never again i said never
w00t, duke-nuke, shab,avatar,maggot,ex!l,ghost,ZOL d gey hes rlly d best gEy,EVIL,hotshot(from nn),POWER u are d man mate,USELES u are same lil boy PRO 1 :* ,Moral like oral,,skillz...a forget more player and cant remember all player whats was with me
but here are all wich i was good with them
here are qd-nn player so <3 al around arnt in my post ^^

maybe its GAME OVER maybe not Very Happy
he ya i find job :> in super mar(c)Ket suxage for low money but better tht then nothing :E
okok
summer is coming soon ..here is so bad now and sad 0ppl Neutral
well after summer maybe i wll start to play again if u guys will i will to but its just maybe (reallife is much better) Very Happy
but how i lok it now (itz GAME OVER)
i lose my skill btw i never had skill LOL!

big kiss to all and make full this freak who post for nqe they are good am sure know them well

all of u can understand what i write here but yeah my eng is suxly like always Wink
SUMMER HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!
peace

default g33k / Esho SHOW!

default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER 102bh810
THIS IS OLD SKOOL (half players cant make tht Wink
Back to top Go down
Triv

Triv

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 1:16 am

good luck to the future man, sober up soon Wink and you can mix real life with gaming life.. its rather easy Cool
Back to top Go down
evilkiss
Mate o' Legends
evilkiss

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 6:27 am

Hmm... I guess no 1 else think like this.. xD
Well, g33k boy. Do visit us often and maybe later u will find a little time for gaming, that would be nice...
HF in life =)
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 8:16 am

Well mate...you're the biggest gay of all cuz u wasted your life, we didn't.

Take care. What a Face
Back to top Go down
bitch

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 10:49 am

Fastrail :
default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER Q3-20091229-051641
Slowrail :
default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER 1scrim

Well, take care brother from another mother, its a bit sad that this kind of talent will be gone from Q3 arena,
and its fucking sad that u will not play enymore. U are / was nice player, I remember last year we did lots of 2 vs 2
scrims against lots of clans & clubs. almost every day ~5 scrims together.
You also teached me how to play and was always friendly.
Have fun.

elephant
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 11:18 am

Awww, gg3ky, this is so sad ;( Well thanks for everything for you and thanks for everything you done for me !
Well, without long words, I only say GoodLuck to you in real life you weedman Very Happy Have fun, it was damn nice to play with you! Surprised

<3 ya
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 1:57 pm

Congrats to your decission, the real life is more important than quake!!

Mby play from time to time if you like, but not 24/7.

HF in whatever you do now, it was always a pleasure to play with or against you (I prefered to play with you Razz )
Back to top Go down
default*g33k

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 7:50 pm

wll see after summer stil winter time is boring so maybe wll come bact to arena Wink
(ya uslz we play together too and make alot of games together)+but ZOL u are a lil bit bigger then me njaahahah
duk i like to play with all of us cuz its "my virtual family" Wink
srry again if i miss some1

have fun ind arena and LIFE ofc

bi bi
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 7:56 pm

thx for the good words - you still hax Very Happy

nice decision but i know you will come back like you did many times - its just another emotional crisis for you m8 Wink (i am still in same crysis so i will beat your ass when you are back as i play like super many scrims Smile )

and damn i am insulted about me not reading this post - i am forum troll!!!! i am here even thou i am not here cheers

c ya in arena geek nab Wink
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 8:33 pm

Jebemti sunce a Ŕta ja? Very Happy

ja idem na VIR ovo ljeto.
ako očeÅ” možež dođ da se vidimo.
Isto ares iz love če dođ i možemo da skupa malo proslavimo Smile
Back to top Go down
Pow3r

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 8:53 am

gl in real life man Wink i hope you come back to own with us Smile
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 12:35 pm

esho, ostao sam bez teksta. ovo nisam mogao ni da sanjam, da ces jednog dana reci da neces vise igrat...
u svakom slucaju, bilo je lepo igrati sa tobom i protiv tebe Smile

koliko smo samo puta igrali po celu noc... tad sam jos bio u elementu Smile

vratices se ti, znam ja... iskuliraj malo, pa da razbijamo kao nekad Wink

lepo se provedi za leto i popusi mnogo trave Smile

pusa :*
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 1:10 pm

Esho, iohesngfmpsoj sijgmvnslksg naingj jsogf nbgdk
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 1:11 pm

dice wrote:

koliko smo samo puta igrali po celu noc...

u played whole night, huh? Surprised
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 5:52 pm

yeah, so? Suspect
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 7:19 pm

dice wrote:
yeah, so? Suspect

its totally normal to play all night vs bots Basketball
Back to top Go down
default*g33k

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 8:04 pm

jebi ga care takav je zivt eo bas pred 2min sam doso s posla u KONZUMU radim slazem robu xD
poludio sam od tog q3 pre ovisan sam bio Razz zalosno
eh igrali smo brdo partja Very Happy al jbg zivot ide dalje zivot brzo prolazi Embarassed
kad se vratim ti ces taman zavrsit s faxom pa tek tad cemo rokat ko nekad Wink
sto se tice trave uvjek!!!!! ahahhahaha
ti takode sretno s fxom uzivaj kolko god mozes i budes imo prilika samo uzivaj 150% kako je meni i frendu rekao jedan stari covjek zivi kolko god mozes
kiss!

dogy dont need to talk alot u know and i how long we talkĖ›&play ;D
good luck partyman cheers

Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 8:59 pm

dude...i hate to be a party-pooper, but gtfo already. (or talk in english)...1 more post in another language and imma erase every post which isn't in english.
We're all happy that you have a real life and stopped playing 24/7 but enough is enough aiight...we ain't gonna cry.

Sorry that i had to bring it to you like this. Also say 1 more bad word about me and you're getting a ban as well.

No offense.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 9:40 pm

@ z last post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A

its song about you Wink

geek <3 cheers
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 11:32 pm

ghostdog wrote:
@ z last post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A

its song about you Wink

geek <3 cheers

No
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:27 pm

Indeed, song abt zol, I like too how he touch my hair
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:29 pm

EDi wrote:
Indeed, song abt zol, I like too how he touch my hair

wtf? i didn't touch anything.
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:52 pm

ah cmon zol its gonna be 10 more pages of posts before we lock this Razz
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 6:52 pm

i can lock it right now u know.
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:28 pm

go for it party pooper Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER   default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER Empty

Back to top Go down

default*g33k / inactive / GAME OVER
Page 1 of 1