nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearch-vs b&w - Page 2 Coolte30RegisterLog in

-vs b&w

Go down 
+8
ParaPeet
KraN
evilkiss
ghostdog
zomeone
ShadoW
default*g33k
EDi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KraN

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 9:40 am

Lol ive never heard about twix lol so i couldnt know.
Merky?lol omg guyz stop raging, why when someone is good, u say hax, merky is clean he has just very old experience stop sayin shit when u play for 3 or 4 years, u are yough nab, merky play for 9 years now.
You say my playerz hax cuz u never rly heard about them.u know ive asked dieuz and slad how many years they play q3, they answer 7 years.Thats here u can see the experience.
but why not, everybody can hax, gimme some vid or record where i can see a wh by slad or another menber, and ill say ok Wink.
If i hang out with haxor ill be one even if im not xD and if i am rly >:] :DD
I see my clan interest everyone thats cool, ty guyz to waste ur time for shit xD

BB!
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 10:40 am

Ever think about that they are might lying ?

Oh and btw these guys i just count are proven haxors.

gg
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 11:14 am

1. At first man you make yourself look like an idiot! You have told me already like 5 times that "I already know Merky hax". Then youre again asslicking him..
2. You know, me and bikes were rly good friends for long time.. And you can see the result..
Back to top Go down
KraN

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 2:18 pm

I said merky hax cuz i was like u b4, i was a fastrailer who think LoVe and H$ was the best clan ever, who never play somewhere elese as H$ server or EU.I play often with merky now, when he plays as zS, i played clanbase with france team for the world cup, and i realize that there plenty of playerz unknown in fastrail who pown all!
shadow said " maybe they r lying" nope they r not, jester play now for 9 years, and he told me when he started q3, he already played with merky and slad.When i saw merky who did some custom map like lba in 2 min, i realize this guy have rly old experience and he know a lot of thing i dont.

Lol @ bikes, this guy have no past history, he was like a new player who pown all, ye bullshot, dont compare bikes with merky, its not comparable.

btw, i dont know why it annoys you, if u are sure we hax, then just stop scrimmin with us, if u have video or record, gime it or if u have nothin just stfu.

peace.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 2:31 pm

milky all i say here is that we dont talk about merky here but those guys - they have dropped / proven its final they haxed at least in past which cant be forgiven... haxor for life. now they might now hax but still hax is hax and you never know + people now even provide with proves and stay they still hax so its even more serious and now you want another prove so that can continue forever!!!! as there will be next you who will not trust past proves and will demand new ones to -1 player....

for me its once a haxor always a haxor because people dont change (in general) .... so i would ban all dropped people whoever they are but due to modern technology that is not possible so i do my best ignore them for some time so they get bored and leave this place.
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 4:24 pm

Like i said these guys are already proven so why the hell should i record and spect them again?
oh and btw more than half players from your clan are already on LoVe clan blacklist.
and these guys slad c0ddy .... clan wantedz is already banned at clanbase , so if u want to join CB with your emo clan i wish you good luck.
I see you just changing subject with your "merky hacking" , you cant even defend yourself cuz you know you already fail with your chosen clan mates.
Get it thats just how it is.
FAIL
gg
Back to top Go down
Triv

Triv

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:04 pm

its pretty obvious about merky.. KraN you fail if you think he doesn't.

this guy made sure of it.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rite

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:08 pm

Totally disagree with the user above. Those videos don't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
Triv

Triv

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:10 pm

they prove everything, get your head out of merky's ass and use some common sense.
Back to top Go down
Rite

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:16 pm

I bet you've never played eFreeze, have you?
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:24 pm

pretty sure weve had this discussion before on this forum dont know why we're bringing it up again...
not that my heads up merkys ass but i agree with rite, those vids dont prove he hax
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:30 pm

KraN wrote:
I said merky hax cuz i was like u b4, i was a fastrailer who think LoVe and H$ was the best clan ever, who never play somewhere elese as H$ server or EU.
MAN FUCK U SO HARD THAT UR FUCKING HOT SISTER WILL FUCKING BLOW ME FAG!
"I said merky hax cuz i was like u b4" so pretty quick you turned in slowrailer (2 weeks, under) and I see you only play slowrail and never play HS pub server or vzx pub, man when last time I played pub fastrail? BLOW ME. 2 "who think LoVe and H$ was the best clan ever"
BLOW ME FUCKING x646
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:31 pm

ghostdog wrote:
milky all i say here is that we dont talk about merky here but those guys - they have dropped / proven its final they haxed at least in past which cant be forgiven... haxor for life. now they might now hax but still hax is hax and you never know + people now even provide with proves and stay they still hax so its even more serious and now you want another prove so that can continue forever!!!! as there will be next you who will not trust past proves and will demand new ones to -1 player....

for me its once a haxor always a haxor because people dont change (in general) .... so i would ban all dropped people whoever they are but due to modern technology that is not possible so i do my best ignore them for some time so they get bored and leave this place.

Way too many hax in this post o.O
Back to top Go down
Rite

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:41 pm

EDi wrote:
ghostdog wrote:

Yeah, you can ignore most of gdog's posts. Many of them are pretty pointless.
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:46 pm

EDi wrote:
MAN FUCK U SO HARD THAT UR FUCKING HOT SISTER WILL FUCKING BLOW ME FAG!

Owned <3
Back to top Go down
Triv

Triv

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:47 pm

Rite wrote:

??

as if your reactions gonna change if he really is that great? Neutral you can tell he aint got skill, and you can tell its autofire, case closed.
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:49 pm

Triv wrote:
Rite wrote:

??

as if your reactions gonna change if he really is that great? Neutral you can tell he aint got skill, and you can tell its autofire, case closed.

true.
Nabs still defend him. omg
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 5:50 pm

Rite wrote:
EDi wrote:
ghostdog wrote:

Yeah, you can ignore most of gdog's posts. Many of them are pretty pointless.

This 1 really wasnt
Back to top Go down
Rite

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 7:41 pm

Triv wrote:
Rite wrote:

??

Yes the change is that great. The delag on eFreeze is shit.
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 8:59 pm

As far as i know merky got banned on cb. So u can stop bringing this up over and over again.
Also why did we get from milky's clan to merky?
Milky just face it, your clan failed, and it's your fault as you recruited idiots.
Besides that stop saying shit like h$ is the best clan, love is the best clan and xyz is the best clan. No-one cares, since i play quake clans which were mentioned as "the best clan" always had something fishy in it. Love does have fishy stuff, H$ does have, VZX does have....so i'd better stfu if i were you.
Besides that, there's no difference between a slowrailer and a fastrailer. Both are quake players, skills differentiate them. But you can't say that just because X plays slowrail, he's better than Y who only plays fastrail.

Also about Bikes: I remember bikes playing on ngpickup...and he was bad...this doesn't happen a long time ago, i knew something is fishy about him...yet i wuz right.
Back to top Go down
navi

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Jun 2010, 11:32 pm

bikes also hacks?
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:08 am

navi wrote:
bikes also hacks?

he cheated.
Back to top Go down
KraN

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 5:04 am

plz close thi topic, i wont check it anymore.

cu
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 5:39 am

KraN wrote:
plz close thi topic, i wont check it anymore.

cu

defeated then?
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:51 am

We dont give a fuck if you stop coming here, its just better, and we dont rly used to close scrim topics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-vs b&w - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -vs b&w   -vs b&w - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

-vs b&w
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Scrim Results-
Jump to: