nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchThe "new-map" project! Coolte30RegisterLog in

The "new-map" project!

Go down 
+7
Inky
evilkiss
ShadoW
w00t
zomeone
EDi
Prestige
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prestige

The "new-map" project! Empty
PostSubject: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:44 pm

Hello there. For a long time I've heard players in 1.16 fastrail complaining about the q3dm7 map, and that people in this community do not play any other maps. It's an exaggeration of course, but there's still a lot of truth in that, and as i'm not seeing a change coming, I decided to do something about this myself. First of, I need all of you guys' (and girls) support, and this will be posted at many other clan websites as well. We've been playing dm7 for ages it seems, and there are many players who don't know most of the other default maps at all. Why stick to one map? In my opinion most of the default maps sucks, and there are so many other great maps out there, and I think we could really need a refreshment to this community. The plan now is to first spread the message, and then in some way come with an agreement of a map pack which as many as possible likes.

Write your opinions and thoughts. /Love|Prestige-

There will be an official discussing-thread about this in "lobby" at the love site, please check in there if you want to give your opinion as i can't check every clan site. www.loveq3.fora.pl
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:47 pm

I support ur idea prest and as i said psidm and pro-q3tourney7 ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:58 pm

There will always be a few noobs which won't have these maps.
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm

true
unfortunetly i have no idea for what would be the next "dm7"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:05 pm

I support ur idea but i think that there are many noob players that there are still playing this sucky map.
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:17 pm

yep to many nabs, but we can try.
Back to top Go down
evilkiss
Mate o' Legends
evilkiss

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:21 pm

hmm, better to follow this idea than the noobs who still play dm7
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:32 pm

new dm7 is 7++ Very Happy

Or psidm7
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 7:54 pm

zomeone wrote:
new dm7 is 7++ Very Happy

Or psidm7

well hopefully no 7++ ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 10:00 pm

nice idea priest...but as mates said, theres a lot of noobs which play dm7 all the time and dont wanna other maps ( btw others are sux )...
Back to top Go down
Triv

Triv

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:40 am

very good idea, i support you 100%
Back to top Go down
black

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 6:07 am

triv!
Leeds suck Razz

Man U Rocks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:33 am

This is a very good idea mate. But the probability to get this happed is fuckin low :/
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:54 am

Other maps suck because people don't know every little trick in it. That's why you need skill to play on it...but oh lack of skills :whistle whistle:
Back to top Go down
Triv

Triv

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:34 pm

Black:

Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:21 pm

ns
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:02 pm

Inky wrote:
nice idea priest...but as mates said, theres a lot of noobs which play dm7 all the time and dont wanna other maps ( btw others are sux )...

so you just called yourself a noob Razz

gg
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 8:22 pm

I LOVE U PREST! MAKE ME A BABY!

100% support for the idea, but dunno how is that doable...
it would require support of at least 80% of community to work,
but chances for that are slim, lot of ppl know only dm7 and play only dm7

black wrote:
triv!
Leeds suck Razz

Man U Rocks Very Happy

lol black, u should know not to get between english dude and football Smile
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 10:39 pm

dice wrote:

lol black, u should know not to get between english dude and football Smile

haha
Back to top Go down
black

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:18 am

The "new-map" project! Manup

hm leeds got delegated?

by the way nice goal agisnt Man U For the F.A cup!
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:05 am

w00t wrote:
Inky wrote:

gg

dude i like dm7 but i can play all others...but other plays only dm7 nothing else...so how u could called me noob ?! Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:12 pm

Inky wrote:
w00t wrote:
Inky wrote:

gg

dude i like dm7 but i can play all others...but other plays only dm7 nothing else...so how u could called me noob ?! Smile

theres a lot of noobs which play dm7 all the time and dont wanna other maps ( btw others are sux )

your saying that n00bs only play dm7 but then you say other maps suck

which means you would like to only play dm7 like a noob if i understand your post correctly
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:22 pm

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
Back to top Go down
Inky

Inky

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:27 pm

w00t wrote:
Inky wrote:
w00t wrote:
Inky wrote:

gg

theres a lot of noobs which play dm7 all the time and dont wanna other maps ( btw others are sux )

your saying that n00bs only play dm7 but then you say other maps suck

which means you would like to only play dm7 like a noob if i understand your post correctly

others i mean all standart maps...dont told that dm7 is the best...all standart map sux and we should start play on others like pro-q3tourney6...thats my point
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:21 pm

oh come on....

I reckon all the maps are part of the game...so basically if u're good u gotta have to be able to play on every map. Smile
Skill isn't in knowing the camping places or knowing the spwn spots. Skill is in killin your enemy fairly.

Damn i miss those shotgun+hook games when i used to play every map in a round. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "new-map" project!   The "new-map" project! Empty

Back to top Go down

The "new-map" project!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next