nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchProgram...#feeling hopful... Coolte30RegisterLog in

Program...#feeling hopful...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
style
Spoiled Princess

Program...#feeling hopful... Empty
PostSubject: Program...#feeling hopful...   Program...#feeling hopful... EmptyMon 21 May 2018, 12:14 pm

Is there any program like it was xfire? To play q3a?

I mean...for fun sometimes it would be really nice to remind the old days.

So...do you know a program like it was xfire? Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Program...#feeling hopful...   Program...#feeling hopful... EmptyMon 21 May 2018, 1:08 pm

you mean like with a server browser and stuff like that?
maybe discord? im not sure i dont use it but i think that is a "gamer chat client" or something along those lines.

steam also offers a server browser but of course you have to buy q3 on steam and even then im not sure about version selection (i think it installs the latest patch 1.32 and you have to use a version switcher for 1.16n)

hope someone else can chime in....
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Program...#feeling hopful... Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Program...#feeling hopful...   Program...#feeling hopful... EmptyMon 21 May 2018, 8:26 pm

For a server browser you can use something like Qtracker. As for chat I would just use steam. There is nothing really like xfire as far as I know. Or at least not popular.
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess

PostSubject: Re: Program...#feeling hopful...   Program...#feeling hopful... EmptyFri 01 Jun 2018, 5:46 am

so fucked up...i'll try to find and search these programs...if anyone has anything good in mind, please update me Smile)))
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Program...#feeling hopful...   Program...#feeling hopful... EmptySat 09 Jun 2018, 10:12 am

thing i miss most about xfire is my damn screenshots.. Sad
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Program...#feeling hopful...   Program...#feeling hopful... EmptySat 09 Jun 2018, 10:14 am

there is an discord channel for quakelive style if youre not aware. they hold ift + ictf cups occasionally. maybe another clan cup after summer. would be nice to have another old nqe player in the lineup Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Program...#feeling hopful...   Program...#feeling hopful... Empty

Back to top Go down

Program...#feeling hopful...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Chat-
Jump to: