HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 anyone can explain?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: anyone can explain?   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:19 pm



rickas pc...

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
avatar

Posts : 3275
Reputation : -41
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Mon 24 Feb 2014, 2:27 pm

this has been debated before when merky dropped in ql on some technicality not sure right now what the deal was...

but we came to a conclusion that you cant ban someone in q3 if he hacks in ql not the same game but it raises suspicion nonetheless

_________________
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"



Posts : 1707
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:15 am

nah with merky it was a completely different case. he didn't get banned for actual cheating aka wallhack autofire autoaim. he cheated in the stats, not the actual game.

as far as im concerned you can ban people in q3 who cheat in ql because they are so simular. if you cheat in ql i am positive you do it in q3 too. if it was cheating in an mmorpg or something to get a higher level, that would be different since mmorpg's are boring and don't require skill. that would be different.

Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:45 am

yesterday we scrimed with 7v against d&c and funny was that usually ricka was always first or second in his team, and yesterday, all games lastone..he was so mutch better than i am but yesterday...hmm scratch 

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"



Posts : 1707
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:34 am

I dunno why...
but somehow for no reason whatsoever I am not surprised.... Razz
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:58 am

there are more some guys whom i suspect but i will keep for myself these suspects atm..

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
MatheoS
Sperm Taster


Posts : 251
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 9:44 am

I knew i shouldnt win vs style:-P now im beeing suspected :-*
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:22 am

@MatheoS wrote:
I knew i shouldnt win vs style:-P now im beeing suspected :-*

 lol! 

Matheos..be careful... Suspect 

and

i barely can remember when was the last time you won me  afro  geek 



XDDDDDD

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
Xan



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:23 am

I just dont understand.
He told me to dl teamviewer to fix his ql coz he told me he couldnt play because some resolution problem.

In a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid he must be not to hide a folder or doc like that?
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:27 am

@Xan wrote:

In a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid he must be not to hide a folder or doc like that?


That is what i was thinking too... Very Happy OR he thought he can trust you so so mutch and maybe he thought that you are his best friend who will "not notice that small thing" or maybe he thought that you have no idea what that is..?

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
Xan



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:29 am

[17:58] xan: tell me
[17:58] xan: if u told me to dl teamviewer
[17:58] xan: atleast
[17:58] xan: why didnt u hide or delete it?
[17:59] R1cka: coz i trusted you and even didnt care this folder i used this cheats once vs bot on ql coz wanted see how this shit works
[17:59] xan: u can trust anyone in the world
[17:59] xan: cant*
[17:59] xan: if i was in your family
[17:59] xan: i would understand
[18:00] xan: but im a guy from the internet who lives far away from you

[17:43] R1cka: so you made screnshot in my dekstop and show to evrynody
[17:43] R1cka: evrybody what i have n7 folder
[17:43] R1cka: ?
[17:55] xan: ofc i took im not stupid ricka
[17:55] xan: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:42 am

@Xan wrote:
[17:58]
[17:59] R1cka: coz i trusted you and even didnt care this folder i used this cheats once vs bot on ql coz wanted see how this shit works

yeyeye...same shit different gay..

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
french



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 12:59 pm

why deleted my post? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 1:22 pm

uhm...deleted? Shocked  would be interesting to know what did u wrote Smile are u sure that u clicked "send"?

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
french



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 1:37 pm

yes i did, believe me ricka is 100% clean, he made a mistake that's all. Many people have tested a cheat or smth like that believe me.This last week he tried and changed some things in his cfg , mouse (sensitivity,dpi) and now he can't find his last commands that's why this last days he sucked
Back to top Go down
MatheoS
Sperm Taster


Posts : 251
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 2:02 pm

Thats the most stupid excusse ever lol
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
avatar

Posts : 3275
Reputation : -41
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 2:07 pm

agreed

well similar or not still different games in my opinion should not be banned in q3... but i guess the majority will decide

and style i deleted your post with the link we dont wanna share hax now do we Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"



Posts : 1707
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 2:34 pm

@french wrote:
yes i did, believe me ricka is 100% clean, he made a mistake that's all. Many people have tested a cheat or smth like that believe me.This last week he tried and changed some things in his cfg , mouse (sensitivity,dpi) and now he can't find his last commands that's why this last days he sucked

oh my... is this a confession? Very Happy if not.... who are these many people you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
french



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 2:45 pm

Matheos where you can see an exuse on my post?
ParaPeet you know it very well, use in game a cheat and testing this shit with bots its not the same


should ban Mutant too even if he is clean? It's the same for ricka. when you will catch him in game with cheat then you will be able to ban him.


Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 2:47 pm

@w00t wrote:
agreed

well similar or not still different games in my opinion should not be banned in q3... but i guess the majority will decide

and style i deleted your post with the link we dont wanna share hax now do we Smile

Lol, that link was for explaining who doesnt know what that folder is Smile(coz i didnt know in first place what that folder means)

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 2:53 pm

@french wrote:
1.Matheos where you can see an exuse on my post?
2. you will be able to ban him.
3. ParaPeet you know it very well, use in game a cheat and testing this shit with bots its not the same

1. It does look like more a confession;
2. any quake server(s) or any other server(s) owner(s)/moderator(s) is/are able to ban {it is up to them [owner(s)/moderator(s)] are they going to/or not going to ban};
3. Oh, really? Din't know thatone. scratch 

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
french



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 3:01 pm

confession :=D  lol! 
Back to top Go down
style
Spoiled Princess


Posts : 518
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-08-15
Age : 28
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 3:12 pm

@french wrote:
yes i did, believe me ricka is 100% clean, he made a mistake that's all. Many people have tested a cheat or smth like that believe me.This last week he tried and changed some things in his cfg , mouse (sensitivity,dpi) and now he can't find his last commands that's why this last days he sucked

Actually if you look all posts here, then NOONE has written that - he is cheater...basically you camed here and started to aim in that direction by yourself.. scratch even topics name isnt that - "COUGHT!" or something like that..heh, funnybunny Smile

But i am glad that we know now your point of view Smile

_________________
Lullaby to style:

[15:33] ParaPeet: style is a dork
[15:33] ParaPeet: he is at work
[15:33] ParaPeet: he works until may
[15:33] ParaPeet: because he is so gay
[15:34] ParaPeet: he loves his job
[15:34] ParaPeet: more then killing some mob
[15:34] ParaPeet: he is a bit of a mess
[15:34] ParaPeet: even in his pretty dress
[15:35] ParaPeet: now he works some more
[15:35] ParaPeet: in tallinn as a whore
[14:32] ParaPeet: he takes it in the bum
[14:33] ParaPeet: he likes it full with cum
Back to top Go down
french



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 3:27 pm

Maybe but you guys think it without saying it that's why as you said i started to aim in that direction :>
Back to top Go down
MatheoS
Sperm Taster


Posts : 251
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2012-01-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   Tue 25 Feb 2014, 3:41 pm

Why even bother with cheats even with bots...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: anyone can explain?   

Back to top Go down
 
anyone can explain?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Trying to Explain Thrive
» Decrease in damage, why?
» anyone can explain?
» can someone please explain these abreviations to me?
» VGU Weapon mods?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Cheaters-
Jump to: