nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchHi  - Page 2 Coolte30RegisterLog in

Hi

Go down 
+6
wasted
S3phr3n1a
MatheoS
Dark*E
style
Xan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maus
boobzlord
Maus

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 10:44 am

Hi. Nice to see u here. Dunno iff i can vote or not for u yet. I dont have personal problem with him or in game. I know, he can be troll iff he want it, and he can be nice guy too. But iff the clan might, that he cant join, i understand that too. Cu in arena gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Fr1pa
Harrrr Harrrr!
Fr1pa

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 11:55 am

hey slip. gl
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 1:43 pm

Xan wrote:
I do that ofc everyone does its up to you , but dice actually made statements like 3-4 times on those posts which you shouldnt if you literally dont know someone.

Than I stand corrected. Now I don't like you because of your attitude. See? As Style said, my opinion can change in time. Tomorrow I might not like you for some different reason, or like you for some reason. But I don't see you make any effort for me to like you, which tells me that you don't care. It's ok, why should you care about what I think about you? I don't really care what you think about me. You probably think I'm a jerk right now, and I admit I am towards you. But what if I told you that I'm actually a nice guy? Would you buy it? Probably not. And you probably wouldn't care to get to know me better at this point.

What do you do at a job interview? You don't go and troll with you potential employer and call them names and then you think they are wrong when they don't give you the job, do you? What do you do (or at least should you do) on you job interview? You present yourself as best as you can, and right now you are not doing it very well. Don't get my message wrong, you don't need to ass-lick anybody here, you would need to improve you relationship with people here, and prove them you would be a good asset to the clan. Currently we could use your in-game skills, yes, but at least half of the clan that is active is against that because of your attitude and behavior, which is a bit more important than your gaming skills.

The bottom line is, I don't really care if you are permitted to continue with your application or not, since I won't be playing with you, but there are people (in-game active) here that don't like you and they wouldn't like to play with you, so it's basically up to them. But you still have my F2.

Maus wrote:
Hi. Nice to see u here. Dunno iff i can vote or not for u yet. I dont have personal problem with him or in game. I know, he can be troll iff he want it, and he can be nice guy too. But iff the clan might, that he cant join, i understand that too. Cu in arena gl Smile

Yes Maus, as far as I'm concerned, your vote is also appreciated.
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 2:16 pm

hey good screens

gg's lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Xan

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 3:14 pm

dice wrote:

I don't see you make any effort for me to like you, which tells me that you don't care. It's ok, why should you care about what I think about you? I don't really care what you think about me. You probably think I'm a jerk right now, and I admit I am towards you. But what if I told you that I'm actually a nice guy? Would you buy it? Probably not. And you probably wouldn't care to get to know me better at this point.

Well , i wont ass-lick anyone here i never did im not some us player.
Yes , i dont really care what you think about me , but whats make me kinda-mad is that u srsly dont know anything about me.Like anything whatsoever.I dont think that you are a jerk if you were active you would know that ther eare much more EVEN worse jerk in the arena than you or me. Yes i used to troll on forums but the diff is that I DITNT MEAN THEM.
If you would play with me you wud notice that i literally never talk during games unless someone provokes me or asks me.
I dont whine abt lag and other stuffs.Yes i might get mad on cheaters but yeah its a part of it.

dice wrote:

You present yourself as best as you can, and right now you are not doing it very well. Don't get my message wrong, you don't need to ass-lick anybody here, you would need to improve you relationship with people here, and prove them you would be a good asset to the clan.

Then tell me what to do more? Because i dont think i was any dick during this application.
How to improve my relationships with anyone here if they are all negative towards me
its okay to be negative coz iv done stuff but then how do i should improve?

Right now i want to know if im able to be App here and arrange some games so you can check me during those and u guys give me a chance to show you that im a diff person than u may know me right now and if u let me i wont let you down and youll see Wink
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 12:01 am

well we talked it over and to be honest things dont look good

best you try elsewhere :S
Back to top Go down
Xan

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 9:22 am

I dont want to put 110% effort into something that gets locked in like 2 or 3 days.
I could if the ones who doesnt 'like' me would give me a fair chance to proove them wrong abt me.
It is your loss and i dont mean that "im #sopro" what i mean is u guys dont know my other side.
I even told you guys that im gay.I shared some kind of a real secret from my life i mean if that isnt somekind of a big step then what is it.

Xan wrote:
I think its time to let a real gay in the clan Razz

Yesterday there were some games going on that nqe played.
I was kinda waiting on spec if anyone of you would tell me to join but neh.
Yes dice told me that noone wants to play with me its understandable but then how do you want me to proove that i would be good in nqe? What more should i do? I just dont know...

Maybe i shouldnt even have applied because it was already a lost fight.
But all u judge me by is some post in nqe that i made i mean u dont go into a relationship with a girl that you only know about is that she can cook or she can make herself look good by putting on bounch of makeup.You get to know her MORE because she might turn out a serial killer.

Dice said something like "i dont fit into nqe" i mean how do you know? Were u ever in the same clan with me? i highly doubt that.Then on what basis do you judge me?

As Seph said if you dont give me a chance to be App or T then how do you know if i wouldve fit in or not.
Im not asking for an instant T that would be stupid im asking for a fair chance that should everyone get here.

If you dont want to do anything with me just lock it.
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Feb 2014, 11:28 am

some good points were made in the private forum as well as in this topic so sadly this will be locked

should you gain back respect of the community and this clan you are welcomed to try again

good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi    Hi  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Join (OPEN) -
Jump to: