Bully's Application! ^.^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Mon 08 Oct 2012, 2:30 pm

@dice wrote:
no, i get better title. look at all of my titles. now back to me. now back to my titles.

made me laugh Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Mon 08 Oct 2012, 3:27 pm

@w00t wrote:
@dice wrote:
no, i get better title. look at all of my titles. now back to me. now back to my titles.

made me laugh Very Happy

Made me giggle Smile

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Tue 09 Oct 2012, 9:37 am

@Bullrock wrote:
@w00t wrote:
@dice wrote:

made me laugh Very Happy

Made me giggle Smile

Made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Tue 09 Oct 2012, 5:10 pm

@Lost*Wife wrote:
@Bullrock wrote:
@w00t wrote:
@dice wrote:

made me laugh Very Happy

Made me giggle Smile

Made my day Very Happy

made me facepalm

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Tue 09 Oct 2012, 7:02 pm

you are turning an aplication into a mess -.-
pro tip make an topic called: SPAM and do your nasty things there
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Tue 09 Oct 2012, 7:28 pm

Well, 6 pages and nothing about Bull, yeah, something prolly goes wrong.

- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:39 pm

no. spam topics are not fun to spam.

bully, post some screens or something, just to please these bitches.

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:44 pm

Aye aye cap'n!

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 2:03 pm

ye spam topic usually die first its the new topics that are interesting to spam

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:06 pm

Does /screenshot work? I can't take screenies with Xfire because my Xfire detected the exe file from 1.32 version, so whenever I play 1.16 it doesn't show up on my Xfire, so I was thinking if there were any other commands or ways to take in game screenshots?

Thanks.

- Giver o' Titles -

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:47 pm

yes, it does work. /screenshot saves TGA image. i think you can also use /screenshotjpeg to save screen as JPG image. never tried it, tho. you can also bind them to some key. you can find screens in your baseq3/screenshots folder (their default name is shot0001, for example; you can also name it with /screenshot screen_name command).

you can also use printscreen then paste in paint or something and save it.

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 4:55 am

jpeg never worked for me but i also read that it is possible... i got so sick with /screenshot + converting TGA files that i switched back to good old in game xfire Razz

so if someone figures out the thing for 1.16n let me know - thanks!

as for this guy - just came here to read about him after last day's scrim vs him... playing since the game came out adding what he did in scrim (said brb and dc during scrim, didnt know /timeout command, and poor skill) => totally not playing since the game came out or had just humongous break from it.

p.s. application is total shit as i almost wasted half of my day reading through 6 pages of post - good that i read first and last 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 5:27 am

Well there are a lot of people who doesnt know the commands of voting, timeout and others as people has started using it only recently. Before there were referees who ref'd through the whole game. I wouldnt really blame him if he didnt know it. And the server seemed to have 1 of its bad days as it made most of us lag and kept disconnecting us.

So yeah, that scrim was doomed before it even started Razz

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bullrock

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:28 am

@ghostdog wrote:
jpeg never worked for me but i also read that it is possible... i got so sick with /screenshot + converting TGA files that i switched back to good old in game xfire Razz

so if someone figures out the thing for 1.16n let me know - thanks!

as for this guy - just came here to read about him after last day's scrim vs him... playing since the game came out adding what he did in scrim (said brb and dc during scrim, didnt know /timeout command, and poor skill) => totally not playing since the game came out or had just humongous break from it.

p.s. application is total shit as i almost wasted half of my day reading through 6 pages of post - good that i read first and last 3 Very Happy

I did play the game since it came out, that doesn't have to mean that I have uber skillz or anything, besides, I had to leave because I can't minimize the game, I had some personal family issues which I didn't want to talk about, but since you are raging at me I had to say it. I didn't know the commands because I never needed them, and the cfg I am playing on is of someone elses with crappy graphics and different set of controls, I thought that was just a training so if I left it wouldn't matter THAT much to you.

P.S. "this guy" has a name. Oh and sorry if I wasted half of your day on reading. Didn't mean to.
P.P.S. Thanks Dice I will do that. :]

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:11 pm

He isn't even a real dog so don't worry.
Besides, if all you guys put your heads together you prolly won't even know half of the commands I know. So... You are all noobs Razz

If you make ss's in q3 and don't have a converter you can easely convert them here: http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 1:24 pm

Well, for me it's also a bit weird that an old player doesn't know how to do ss, while xf doesn't work. As Dice said, u can use /screenshot or /screenshotJPEG and then convert them. But in nq sometimes q3 can put new screenshot on an old one, if u didn't convert it before, just sometimes games replace old one for new instead of making new file. Instead of xf, u can also use 'print screen' key, and then paste that in some graphic program (for ex. paint). Also U can make screenshots using Fraps program (it also shows u fps during game).

And damn, people, why don't u make your own cfg, it's not hard. Config is a thing to help u set this game for your own gamestyle. Using someone else cfg won't help u, even if u get that from good player. Good player would rock even on default cfg Wink

And Peet, maybe u know more commands than all of us, but at least we have a life Very Happy

Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

ye i use print screen key when xfire is being gay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 2:31 pm

well you can try seting up xfire for 1.16 exe just do the following:

go to options
games tab
select Quake III Arena
press browse
and find the 1.16 exe (the folder where you have 1.16 installed)

thats how i got xfire to detect quake hopefully it will work Wink

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 2:34 pm

@dir wrote:

And damn, people, why don't u make your own cfg, it's not hard. Config is a thing to help u set this game for your own gamestyle. Using someone else cfg won't help u, even if u get that from good player. Good player would rock even on default cfg Wink

i never wanted to use anybodys cfg but my own so i just took some time read through all the commands in the config file to know what which command means and set it to my linking

and dunno how much later still on my own cfg and never wanted or felt the need to switch Very Happy

so i agree pimp your own cfg

edit:
there are also sites that generate configs you just check the things you want in it and it wil give you a dl link

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 5:44 pm

Darn it people give me a break will ya {:[? I know I can use printscreen and fraps but it doesn't work Neutral, it shows black image when I paste it in Paint. About cfg, I have tons on 1.32, but when I got 1.16 I took Equinox's and now I fixed it to my liking. Besides I just commented how his cfg sucks, but that's taken care of.

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

I dont get those people really who waste like in this case 10+ years on a game without even knowing commands / cfg and stuff.

today played vs bullrock in 1.32 efreeze - managed to tune my cfg from default to one i use in 1.16n within 10 min time (or less) and then just won (not owned) all in there including this guy (if he is saying that he is better in 1.32).

so yeah whatever but i have seen many of those (10+ years players) around and somehow most of them are inactive.

GL with figuring out how xfire works and 1.16n cfg (tip: you can copy your 1.32 cfg in baseq3 folder and then change shit like enemy models and few other things which are with different cmd's in 1.16n).

and as my status says - dont mind me i am just here around so that life feels a bit of shit Smile
Back to top Go down
Bullrock

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Thu 11 Oct 2012, 9:35 pm

@ghostdog wrote:
I dont get those people really who waste like in this case 10+ years on a game without even knowing commands / cfg and stuff.

today played vs bullrock in 1.32 efreeze - managed to tune my cfg from default to one i use in 1.16n within 10 min time (or less) and then just won (not owned) all in there including this guy (if he is saying that he is better in 1.32).

so yeah whatever but i have seen many of those (10+ years players) around and somehow most of them are inactive.

GL with figuring out how xfire works and 1.16n cfg (tip: you can copy your 1.32 cfg in baseq3 folder and then change shit like enemy models and few other things which are with different cmd's in 1.16n).

and as my status says - dont mind me i am just here around so that life feels a bit of shit Smile

I don't know what your expectations are mate, but this isn't your thing to deal with. Plus I didn't play this game 10 years non-stop so I know every inch of it, you can go spread your troll talk to some other places. Oh and you won, wow, congratulations, you beat us all, take a medal from me, I'm not here because I said how awesome I am, it's because I want to join a fun and active community with less people like you. No hate just, don't pretend like you know everything.

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 11:19 am

@Bullrock wrote:
I know I can use printscreen and fraps but it doesn't work Neutral, it shows black image when I paste it in Paint.

Yeh printscreen shows a grey image for me too. When I screenshot now I just do something like: "/bind p screenshot mevsnoobnqe" or something like that and then convert it. If you use the default /screenshot command it will start overwriting your screenshots after a while I think. So I always enter a filename.
Back to top Go down
Bullrock

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 11:50 am

@ParaPeet wrote:
@Bullrock wrote:
I know I can use printscreen and fraps but it doesn't work Neutral, it shows black image when I paste it in Paint.

Yeh printscreen shows a grey image for me too. When I screenshot now I just do something like: "/bind p screenshot mevsnoobnqe" or something like that and then convert it. If you use the default /screenshot command it will start overwriting your screenshots after a while I think. So I always enter a filename.

Ok thanks, I already have some screens, just need to get some more and convert them :}

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   Fri 12 Oct 2012, 1:42 pm

screens from 1.32 don't count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully's Application! ^.^   

Back to top Go down

Bully's Application! ^.^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next