nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchQ3 reloaded forums - Page 5 Coolte30RegisterLog in

Q3 reloaded forums

Go down 
+14
Dave
Dr@Gon!Z
spark_
Lost*Wife
wasted
Pr0noob
dir
ghostdog
ParaPeet
EDi
w00t
dice
equinox
gaaRa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 4:49 pm

dir wrote:
Well, I got long hair, so I might be like a girl in this clan... Unfotunatelly, I got "gay" status, so it doesn't belong =(

lol another post like that gonna buy you a one way ticket to the girls group xD
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyWed 11 Jul 2012, 5:57 pm

w00t wrote:
dice wrote:
i think somebody is stealing my job of member harassment...

the student has surpassed the master Razz

you are almost ready, son

w00t wrote:
dir wrote:
Well, I got long hair, so I might be like a girl in this clan... Unfotunatelly, I got "gay" status, so it doesn't belong =(

lol another post like that gonna buy you a one way ticket to the girls group xD

indeed
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:34 am

Is the q3reloaded forum down or is it only me who cant find it?
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:54 am

`ye its down. they suspended turks account. I think because the data limit was reached or something like that. Because it's free the owners can shut your site down. It's lame but that's the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

Pr0noob wrote:
`ye its down. they suspended turks account. I think because the data limit was reached or something like that. Because it's free the owners can shut your site down. It's lame but that's the way it is.

ohh there goes your memorials people Razz
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 12:58 pm

nope, turk has a back up =DD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

hahaha aww Very Happy no wonder no1 got mad about it xD
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 1:54 pm

GGs, was a nice tourney!
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 2:56 pm

so everybody tied? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 3:21 pm

w00t wrote:
so everybody tied? Razz

ummm not really Razz

2 minutes before the game ended I made a very important decision that changed the whole Quake 3 history. I decided to focus, concentrate and play to win and not to have fun. People were shocked. They saw shots flying everywhere and they didnt get what happened untill they saw the final score.

So long story short; I won Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 12:49 am

ss or it didnt happen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 2:22 am

w00t wrote:
ss or it didnt happen Very Happy

What if i forgot to take 1 coz of how happy i was? Razz
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 8:14 am

didnt happen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptySat 14 Jul 2012, 3:31 pm

w00t wrote:
didnt happen. Razz

haha Very Happy gtfo Razz
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 10:33 am

Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 124638130-4
Oh you roofer.... Stop making screenshots when someone just shot. It WILL get you in trouble! You should have came to me before making this screenshot!

Quote :
It doesnt seem to be that one if it was, all rail beams should be on the screen, there is only 1 railbeam in the game? and I don't think the game is playeable with such a config in which you have railtrailsbeams everywhere.

I zoomed it and it doesnt seem to be a shot at the wall. How did u get that idea? Even if it was, the question emerges why there is a shot at the wall, but still it is not a shot at the wall.

I responded to this with this:

Quote :
First of all, the shot cant possibly go into/through the wall. This is a server side configuration and it stops the rail beam from going through the wall. So even if there was a wallhack, the wall would still stop the beam. You can also see very clearly that you cant see the beam under the bridge. Playing with a higher railtrailtime isn't that uncommon. I used to do it too back in the day when I was a noob like wasted. It simple makes it more visible where the shot came from and really isn't that annoying especially not if the beam is this thin. You can also clearly see there are still marks from other fires on the left wall meaning the screenshot was taken fast after the game so it is not unlikely a beam is still visible.
Why is there a shot at the wall? My best guess is... Someone shot there. Looking at the scenario my best guess is an enemy was standing at the left bottom corner (out of the screenshot) and was attacked by players at the bottom in the hallway (since there are marks on the left wall). Someone of nQe walked through one of them holes next to the bridge and the enemy tried to shoot him. I do not know if he hit him or not or who the players where since I wasn't there. But this seems the most likely to me.

Just so you know im still lawyering like a boss. But I don't know if it will get posted. TURK didn't even allow me to post my demos of last game while it is a rule. Sad

I am kinda wondering why the question emerges why someone is shooting in a q3 game. I personally thought that was part of the game. An ACE is assigned so you 6 players will probably be questioned for further investigation. Just make sure you have a very very.... VERYYYYYYY good reason why the hell you are shooting in a quake 3 game. And please be a good sport and let the opponents know too. Also make sure you have a good aliby that you aren't the one who made that shot.

If you want further legal advise please respond in this topic.

If you make a screenshot, you better make damn sure TURK doesn't get to see it!

Let this be a lesson to all of you guys.

Yours sincerely,

Para.

Back to top Go down
gaaRa
Th3 GiMp
Th3 GiMp
gaaRa

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:03 pm

hahahaah xDDDD funny shit looool
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 1:12 pm

lol this is just pathetic ffs what next someone will change enemy colors and they will say its cuz the new aimbot works only on that color... nublets
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

im confused. so im now in trouble again for that purple rail in the ss? how and why?
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 3:05 pm

nah ur not, turk is jsut being stupid

TURK can u please FUCK OFF now? ty bye
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 3:29 pm

keep attacking him, explaining, do just everything except the most important thing - Wasted has twice more frags than anyone, nice one Wasted!
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 5:41 pm

what a soap opera... my guess is that next time we will find out that turk is actually wasteds biological mother from another planet.

dir wrote:
keep attacking him, explaining, do just everything except the most important thing - Wasted has twice more frags than anyone, nice one Wasted!
false. he would need 2 more to have exactly twice more that hellfish, who, after wasted, has best score. do your math.
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptyTue 24 Jul 2012, 5:52 pm

dir wrote:
Wasted has twice more frags than anyone, nice one Wasted!

its how i roll baby Wink
Back to top Go down
dir

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 6:32 pm

Is this reloading of q3 that u wanted to be? One man is deciding about everything? I appreciate what Turk did to arrange this cup, but the time he spent to do that doesn't let him do whatever he wants. Probably u all know that at reloaded forum was a lot of inaccuracies, and he solved that on his own way, no matter what everyone around is saying. Why do we let him do his own totalitarianism? He ain't god in our community. Ofc, it's his idea of making this cup, but does it mean we have to accept whatever he wants to do?

Everyone who takes part in this cup, know situation about nQe, Wasted and a lot of different cases. He wasn't right, but ofc he did his own choice. Today I saw Diakon's topic, and I wanted to write reply there. Ofc I couldn't, cuz my account has been banned, like all nqe's players. Because Turk doesn't want to listen the truth. So I made new account and I wrote post to get some answers, here u are:

Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 Aaaayxy

Ofc post has been deleted as soon as he could do that. I haven't written anything insulting, anything what should be unexpected. I just wanted to prove that he's not treating people equal, and I made ss because I had a feeling that he's going to delete this, because he can't stand when someone is saying truth, and he's making idiots on all of us. Is this really reloading of q3 that u want to take part in, when one person is telling u what u can and u can't do? When u don't agree with him, u have to be punished? I haven't do anything to him, but my accounts and posts has been banned, and it wasn't one mine (ask other nqe's members, parapeet or some more people). I'm writing this just to show that q3 is a game for all of us, and WE ALL HAVE RIGHT TO SAY OUR OWN OPINIONS, one guy, ukhmm.. one gay called Turk won't make his own rules in q3 community!
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 7:59 pm

Yeh I totally agree. This week he forced our game to be player while according tp the rules we still had still a few days to arrange it.
Also diakon dropped. He is in FC and not kicked but FC is still allowed to play, we just played them. Last game he decided it was a noshow for FC even though we didnt even schedule a match yet. With other teams they got a yellow card and a forced wildcard. They just got a yellow card. But according to the rules a NOSHOW is a forfeit. Then today on the scheduled time they werent here. But they were still allowed to play later without a wildcard.
We ofcourse played because there aren't really rules and the rules that are there don't matter. It only matters what mister god complex thinks. We ofcourse still played because we aren't a bad sport. It doesn't have anything to do with that. But yeh, he definetly doesn't treat everybody equal.
He constantly blocks my posts because I tell him the truth like that. And well he doesn't like that. I couldn't even post my demos lol. I don't try anymore, just gimme cards who cares. I am definetly not playing again with the almightly god turk in charge.
The cup was a good idea... It is fun to play... but wow.... It sucks donkey cocks. Someone just really likes donkey cock I guess.

He is actually that childish that he removed my "reputation" on the forum Very Happy I couldn't stop laughing, like anybody cares about that. But he didn't like that people liked my comment. so it never happened now Razz lolol
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Everything MUST be Pink!

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 10:48 pm

Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 YoudontsayFoolingaroundwithnewmemeNotmine_63afc3_2683048
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q3 reloaded forums   Q3 reloaded forums - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q3 reloaded forums
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next