nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchhello everybody Coolte30RegisterLog in

hello everybody

Go down 
+4
gaaRa
dice
Pr0noob
equinox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
equinox
Fapoleon
equinox

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

Hello people ,my name is Nikola,23 years old,coming from Beograd,Serbia, in game nick is equinox. I've met gaaRa on 1.32 e+ mod (in which i play for more than one year by now) and talked to him, about joining your clan. He saw me playing qlisnta.cfg on public servers there and we played few fun wars there and he was satisfied with my performance,so i hope u will accept me in your crew and we can have a nice games and friendship together. For start i would like to participate in clan wars in upcoming Old School Rail Cup with nQe and later we will see, i might even start playing NG (i tried it only once by now). Smile
Little about my gaming history. I've been playing q3 since like,hmm,always Very Happy started long time ago in singleplayer with bots,and got hooked on it hard. 3 years ago i found 1.30 insta unlagged servers and started to play and learn railing by some of the best players there,hardlovely,BGN,nix,filz and others. A year ago i joined e+ community and started to learn all configs there (mostly rail). My average accuracy with rail is around 38%, sometimes it even goes beyond 50% when im focused and relaxed. I've had my own clan there called cKy (Camp Kill Yourself), but i dissmissed it after few month of playing due to real life problems and we had hard time in game... After that i joined IS (Insta stars) and played some time with them,but after that i decided to stay freelancer and to raise my skills on every cfg on e+.But lately ive been more and more interested in slow rail cfgs ,and i can find my self in that aspect of the game seriously.
Im student and i have alot of free time to play. About english skillz...i've written this post entirely by myself and u judge if i have enogugh knowledge to make a good conversation Razz
If i forgot to mention something feel free to ask me. I use only skype for now ,but if its necessary i can start using other interfaces for communication. U can find me on skype as equinoxq3. I hope i will meet you all soon ,and cya in game.

Regardz, equinox Smile
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:36 pm

First of all, welcome to our home!

I must say you made a very nice app!! This makes me wanne say F1 :p

Hope to catch some games with you. But no worries about that, i know from gayra that you will do just fine!

Good luck and have fun!

Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:37 pm

Dobrodošao na naš forum. Nadam se da će ti se svideti ovde. Imam osećaj da ćeš se lepo uklopiti u našu veselu družinu. Smile

Welcome to our forum. I hope you will like it here. I have a feeling you will fit nicely in our merry band. Smile
Back to top Go down
gaaRa
Th3 GiMp
Th3 GiMp
gaaRa

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 3:04 pm

As i already told him, I got the same feeling Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark*E
Harrrr Harrrr!

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 4:22 pm

hey nice app, I'd say good luck and more importantly have fun here =] as for communication we all use xfire, we have a clangroup there that you can join, you can join servers trough xfire (though probably it has to be either 1.32 or 1.16 I'm not sure) you can make screenshots etc.
so it would be great if you can install/register xfire aswell, I think there's a list of our xfire usernames on this forum so you can add us to friendlist.
if you like slowrail you should try ngpickup, they have some rly fun maps and a good matchmaking system, though it's not so fun when u always end last like me Sad so just don't do that Very Happy
well, see you around.
Back to top Go down
equinox
Fapoleon
equinox

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 7:09 pm

Thank alot for your warm welcome guys, i'm starting to like your clan more and more, and i think we will be just fine ,when i get to meet you all. I will install xfire this evening and will add you all, so we will talk and play, i hope alot Very Happy
@dice: hvala na dobrodoslici covek, drago mi je da je u klanu jos jedan Srbin pored mene ^^
translation: thanks for welcome man, im glad there is another serbian dude around Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:39 pm

impressive application Very Happy

gl and what dice said Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave
Mate o' Legends
Dave

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 9:26 pm

equinox wrote:
Thank alot for your warm welcome guys, i'm starting to like your clan more and more, and i think we will be just fine ,when i get to meet you all. I will install xfire this evening and will add you all, so we will talk and play, i hope alot Very Happy
@dice: hvala na dobrodoslici covek, drago mi je da je u klanu jos jedan Srbin pored mene ^^
translation: thanks for welcome man, im glad there is another serbian dude around Smile

hey there, we already met @ quake :p-
Back to top Go down
gaaRa
Th3 GiMp
Th3 GiMp
gaaRa

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:39 pm

and why u no mention me w00t?!?

u no ignore me no more! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 8:24 am

Also when your done creating your xfire profile, let me or gaara know your username. In this way we can add you to our xfire group =)
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 11:08 am

gaaRa wrote:
and why u no mention me w00t?!?

u no ignore me no more! XDDD

my bad and what gaara said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 11:57 am

Hey Nikola! welcome to our forums! and im very pleased that your interested in joining nqe, i look forward to having some games with you!

hope you enjoy a long successful stay here Smile and u have fun! ofcourse Razz x
Back to top Go down
Invité

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 7:43 am

Welcome and Good luck niko Wink
Back to top Go down
equinox
Fapoleon
equinox

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:24 am

aww thanks again guys, ure the best ^^
Back to top Go down
Dave
Mate o' Legends
Dave

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 8:50 am

this guy is fine, proved by wining vs me last night @ dm17 Smile

Back to top Go down
Pr0noob
Harrrr Harrrr!
Pr0noob

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

who doesnt cry when you need to play dm17 =D
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 2:38 pm

Dave wrote:
this guy is fine, proved by wining vs me last night @ dm17 Smile

that makes him fine ftw? all this means is hes above lowest nub evah.

anyway we played yesterday, i was in kinda bad shape as my first games back but we all still sucked in every aspect of the game. t/w communication. w/e we failed it. needing some practices, ect. anyway good getting to know u man Smile xx
Back to top Go down
equinox
Fapoleon
equinox

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 5:55 pm

yep Dave, was a very nice game last night ,but the score was 85:85 at dm17 if i remember right ? Very Happy
as Wasted said ,we need better communication,and if possible when we play together, all should come on ts chanell on e+ and to talk about stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyMon 28 May 2012, 5:15 pm

sorry, clan gives you f2

goodluck else where.
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyMon 28 May 2012, 11:15 pm

lies!
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody EmptyMon 28 May 2012, 11:35 pm

terrible TERRIBLE lies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello everybody   hello everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

hello everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Join (OPEN) -
Jump to: