nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchSerious request! Coolte30RegisterLog in

Serious request!

Go down 
+2
EDi
n1nt3nd0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:36 pm

this is part i post as "brother off"

Greeting fellow quake "fanatics"

I'm Bert Zweerink aka (quake 3 name n1nt3nd0)

im here because i noticed that my little brother got himself in some deep problems here and at home
i asume i fella's know who i am talking about. if not (xerox).

first of all could i guys be so kind to tell me what occured here?
i heard u guys caught him for cheating ( my honest oppinion is good job actualy) cause i like cheater just as much as you all do.

the reason why i contact you all, is that he wanted to hurt my little sister (15) beacause she laught at him when he was telling he got rejected by (this clan?), anyway he totaly lost it because he has some anger management issues. i had to throw him out and lock the door and let him cool off.

i dont know how u guys think of him but he feels dissapointed u guys didn't believe him ( i cant blame you guys to be honest)

plz let me know how it happend if u can?!

** *****************************************************************************************************

now from my point of view

im terribly sorry that he hacked and i want to appoligy's for my brothers foolish deeds
i also would kindly ask this clan/members if u can rewind the bans this whole situation produced, because my brother got our family's pc banned from the 1.16 servers and since i also play quake 3 i think its unfair that i get punished for his deeds online.

the reason i ask this is because he said and i quote "im gonna stop quake 3 because ive always had this kind of shit, ill just stick to world of warcraft from now"

but my parents didnt agree at all when they found out he wanted to hurt my sister and they just as 1.16 server owners banned him
but this time from our computer + games. (only on pc for school policy)

so i would like to ask u with the deepest respect dont make me pay for his actions and please get me off the bannlist cause i cannot be held responsible for his hacking/cheating.

so plz i iask u to consider this

im hoping for reply's

Kind regards.

Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

Hey mate, very sorry to hear all this but well, nQe wants clean name
And personally I told him I dont think he cheated and many more i know that..
But well, lets see what nQe's real leader tdo about it
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:50 pm

hey well nice post you made

your bro got a cfg from eraser and they both dropped with it which is funny since eraser i think was playing with it before he sent it to n00b and after he sent it he dropped looked like a clean case of just trying out hax but mby im wrong

the fact is this community is very unforgiving and the ban will probably not be deleted this comes from i dont know how many cheaters that claimed all sort of excuses the main one now is i didnt know there were cheats in my cfg so its rly hard to tell who is lying and who is telling the truth

but its not all dark theres a unwritten rule in q3 that a hacker can come back after 6 months (some go by this rule some dont) so i think that if anything you will be able to come back in 6 months

ps: i think this forum is not the right place to ask for forgivenss try hs or era or ue or i forums mby they will be able to help you let me just warn you ppl will just think your n00b and will probably not help much
Back to top Go down
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:07 pm

first of all thanks for the reply's so fast

i've figured people could asume im him trying to get back on. i ensure u he wont be playing quake 3 any time soon. ofcourse i cant promise anything so lets not Smile

i absolutly agree that u just cant have cheaters in a clan.

im not asking for forgiveness, he'll have to do that himself, i'm just bummed out that he gets our pc banned from 1,2,3 or more servers? and that i cant join them now anymore

and i just wanted some info from u guys, so that i got some information so that i can have a good talk with him, because i've sayd from the very moment he started playing quake he should play fair.

but now im stuck with the problems and thats frustrating for me because i now to wear the mark of being a cheater, because im stuck on this same ip..

well i''ll wait for other members

and i hope some one from this clan will be able to give me a link or post this link on the other clans site named in the above post

since i dont know all these 1.16 clans. cause i play 1.32 myself mostly

well, let me know if u guys might find something out about his "situation Wink

Greets
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

Hey nintendo.. damn sorry to hear that story specially as i get on with your bro and think hes a cool guy but like w00t said there is not much we can do here. and the community we are in is harsh but understandable. i hope you find some better info else where and get this sorted but reality is it wont be easy. regards to your brother. harsh lesson learnt the hard way hope to see him again sometime. goodluck.
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:16 pm

HahAHAAHahaH HE WANTED TO HURT HIS LITTLE SISTER JUST CUZ OF SOME BAN AT A GAME NAMED "QUAKE 3 ARENA"
WTF HAHAAHA, ok i would understand if this happend at world of warcraft or some other popular game but not at q3.
Ok i guess your brother have rly big problems so u better take him to the doctor.

I laugh so fucking bad reading all this crap.
I cant belive how people came up with so many excuses and would do everthing to get unbanned.
I personally dont belive any word and how the hell can we know your not the same person?
aND seriously i hope you guys wont buy this bullcrap.
Omg lol this made my night!Very Happy

Bye BYe :***

Last edited by ShadoW on Thu 17 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

well i'll just have to thanks him for this then and play in some other servers when im on 1.16

im sorry for my brothers behavior but im not so sure u will ever play again as he was so pissed of he swore off quake 3 for ever.. well he did call this up upon himself.

thnx for reply's so far
Back to top Go down
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm

Hmm thats not really a post i was waiting for since i find it a serious thing that he want to hurt our sister because of this scratch
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm

hsclan.co.nr should be the best place to start
Back to top Go down
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:21 pm

ok thanks w00t
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:22 pm

n1nt3nd0 wrote:
Hmm thats not really a post i was waiting for since i find it a serious thing that he want to hurt our sister because of this scratch

Ok wtf why would he want to hurt his sister cuz of some ban? cmon than hes just a psycho or sumthing.
I cant belive someone is beliving this guy
your from HUN right?
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
w00t

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:24 pm

also i think that if you get the ban raised he can try here again (granted that the leaders agree) if he will ever be back on q3 that is Smile
Back to top Go down
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

not really im from the netherlands, and yes my lill brother is someone that comes with a manual. but i see why u think this way i'd probably think the same way,
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

Nice story, indeed.

Maybe it sounds hard but I don't believe it. This one remembers me to shinato, she wrote from spain with a german IP and her brother explaiuned us he phoned with her and wrote at the forums for her because she had no internet.

However we can't take you from the banlists, and we can't help in any way.
Back to top Go down
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:30 pm

im pretty sure he wont be online on any of his game for a long while since we always told him he had to watch is anger. always after he comes off a game he has a red face and is agitated.

plus my parent think he is addicted to gaming thats the reason of hits quits on some clans/clubs. simpley because they had forbid him to game if he had more of these anger explosions

but feel free to believe me or not

im not trying to give you guys the blame for anything, but im also not defending him just to let you know

sorry to hear that u (shadow) think im trying to fraud things around here..
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:38 pm

n1nt3nd0 wrote:
im pretty sure he wont be online on any of his game for a long while since we always told him he had to watch is anger. always after he comes off a game he has a red face and is agitated.

plus my parent think he is addicted to gaming thats the reason of hits quits on some clans/clubs. simpley because they had forbid him to game if he had more of these anger explosions

but feel free to believe me or not

im not trying to give you guys the blame for anything, but im also not defending him just to let you know

sorry to hear that u (shadow) think im trying to fraud things around here..

Im not only one here who thinks this story isnt true.
I hear this bullshit all over the q3, for every drop there is a fucking excuse, so thats why we took drop is a drop idea.
And this wil stay and no1 can change it.
Your parents should help their son to stop being addicted , take him to a doctor or whatever , just dont let him close to PC and try to cure his addiction.
I dont even get it why i wrote that because i dont belive you anyway.

P.S best funny excuse of drop i hear so far is from Yvi (dp slowrail clan) , she said her boyfriend downloaded hax on her PC so thats why she dropped 71 times.

HAHAHAH damn i must love this game
Back to top Go down
n1nt3nd0

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 8:42 pm

well you are free to believe what u think.

well actualy we already tried keeping him from gaming a few times but he always knows how to fool our parent

but thanks for ur honest opinion

and i also understand why you guys use the "drop is a drop idea."
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

coz there is droppers who came out it was my cat stories, and this is interwebz so you shudnt trust any1 that much and cheating sucks! so this is the reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious request! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious request!   Serious request! Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious request!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Chat-
Jump to: