nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchSpeaking of Bangkok... Coolte30RegisterLog in

Speaking of Bangkok...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S3phr3n1a

Speaking of Bangkok... Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of Bangkok...   Speaking of Bangkok... EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 1:31 am

Hey guys, it's my last day in Thailand, for the last 4 days we've been here in Bangkok.. It's really not my type of town, as I dont like shopping or crowded places. It's amazingly intense here, people EVERYWHERE, Cars, Bicycles, Tuk Tuks etc etc.. Moving around in the traffic is retarded and breathing is not fun at all.. No, I can honestly say that I loved Koh Chang so much more, the beach, the water, the little town, the small shops, the massage and the funny bars..

I suppose Bangkok is a mekka for those who love shopping, they have INSANE shopping centres, and I really do mean that they are BIG... However, I guess they have some fun stuff in Bangkok aswell, for example yesterday, we found a street in which there was signs of PUSSY everywhere, and they came out with menues.. But it wasnt normal menues, it was pussy menues.. lol Smile It was like, they were showing on the menu, what type of shows they are offering..

For example, they could smoke ciggarettes with pussy, play ping-pong with pussy, write a letter with the pussy etc etc etc... I never walked in though, but when just walking by and looking in, women were dancing around these strip poles, very sexy.. Smile

Anyways guys, I will miss Thailand, because of the weather... Coming home to the cold snowy weather in Sweden is nothing I'm looking forward to.. However, coming home is always nice... I'm also looking forward to play with you guys again, it was such a long time now, I hope you havent kicked me out yet lol! Smile

Okey guys, take care.. Cya! Very Happy

PS. eDi sucks. DS.
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of Bangkok...   Speaking of Bangkok... EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 3:08 am

will be expecting some pics when u get back Razz

have a safe trip home man, and see ya when u get there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of Bangkok...   Speaking of Bangkok... EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 5:52 pm

S3phr3n1a wrote:

PS. eDi sucks. DS.

UR out!!
kiddin Razz Nice to have you back and hope u had nice time inthere.. now welcome back to lands of snow and coldness :p
I heard its more raining in Sweden and well,, not that cold Razz How fast are 4 weeks gone Surprised
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of Bangkok...   Speaking of Bangkok... EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 10:05 pm

dice wrote:
will be expecting some pics when u get back Razz

-16 here
Back to top Go down
S3phr3n1a

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of Bangkok...   Speaking of Bangkok... EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 10:23 am

Thanks guys!

I'm in my apartment now, feels good actually... The weather is okey, around zero degrees... I will be logging on to xfire/quake later on, I got some things to do first.. I'm glad to be home with you guys again.. CHEERS! HF Smile
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of Bangkok...   Speaking of Bangkok... EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011, 3:33 pm

glad to see ya back in one piece Very Happy

feel free to hop by even tomorrow if u like, its no problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of Bangkok...   Speaking of Bangkok... Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaking of Bangkok...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Chat-
Jump to: