nQe Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchWasted has been kicked! Coolte30RegisterLog in

Wasted has been kicked!

Go down 
+5
ShadoW
zomeone
ParaPeet
dice
EDi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EDi

EDi

Wasted has been kicked! Empty
PostSubject: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:14 am

We decided with zol that its better to have christmas again, So merry christmas to every1! Wink)<333
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:25 am

merry christmass
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"
Wasted has been kicked! Biere7

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:57 am

merry xmas
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 8:53 am

Let's talk bout traditions.

In my (hungarian) tradition, there is no santa but there are angels. Angel(s) bring you the presents on the evening of 24th (tonight). So yeah Santa's Angels u get me?!.

In the romanian tradition (cuz i live in this country) there is santa and he brings the presents similarly on the evening of 24th.

How is it in yo country?
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
ShadoW

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:52 am

same here , evening 24

HAPPY X.MASS ALL ! cheers
Back to top Go down
hot$hot

hot$hot

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:58 am

best xmas 2 everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:52 pm

In my Finnish tradition there Santa claus since he even lives in Finland Razz He brings the presents (i gona be santa this year, I go to my mates place, his little sister wanted santa) Very Happy But usually the presents just appears under the christmas tree 23-24th night and you open them on 24th evening.. Before opening presents everyone eats turkey or pork and potatoes etc.. Razz

Russian tradition, as far as I remember there is russian own santa names like Mr. cold or something like that Razz HE brings presents with grandma.
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:06 pm

In russia xmas is on 7th of January...right?

Here we first drink a bit...something hard, just to get things rolling, then presents then BIG DINNER.
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:14 pm

In Serbia xmass is on 7th January, like in most orthodox countries. our older tradition was that Santa comes for New Year and for Xmass comes Božić Bata (kinda same thing as Santa)... Now we have only Santa for New Year and Xmass. On 6th of January, we fast, so we only eat fish and similar things, but on 7th we eat pork that has left from New Years eve xD Also, on 7th we bake and brake a česnica and we search it for coin that symbolizes prosperity and happiness for the founder.

EDi wrote:
Russian tradition, as far as I remember there is russian own santa names like Mr. cold or something like that Razz HE brings presents with grandma.

well, lots of countries have their own name for Santa... Like Božić Bata in Serbia, Russia has Дед Мороз (Ded Moroz)
When u translate it in Serbian, it means Deda Mraz, witch in Serbian means Santa Claus, but literal translation of it to English means Grandpa Cold Smile
Back to top Go down
EDi

EDi

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:18 pm

Yeh in russia its on 7th January too Razz
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:20 pm

xmas eve get drunk heavily, wake up about lunch. have a MASSSIIIVVEE lunch drink more and sleep. my personal tradition. hF guys wish u all the happiest of days tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
Dark*E
Harrrr Harrrr!

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:26 pm

merry xmas all, our tradition here is we eat and drink and exchange presents (with here I mean this house)

anyway I thought xmas was just a christian holiday (where u spend time with ur family cuz christians are all bout family) and santa claus was made up by coca cola for winter sales.
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:28 pm

o btw im glad wasteds gone. sucha total dude.
Back to top Go down
S3phr3n1a

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:35 pm

Merry Christmas guys!

I've just finished our Christmas Celebration.. In Sweden, usually relatives comes together, eat lots of food and deal out presents.. If there are young children, we bring a Santa ofcourse.. This year, it was just me, my parents and one of my sister, and my cousin with family..

Santa in Sweden is called Jultomte.. Smile
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
zomeone

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 11:49 am

In Romania there are lots of orthodox, but they celebrate it on the 24th of Dec. Weird. In hungarian santa is Télapó which means the "father of winter". In romanian he's called Mos crãciun which means Ol' Christmas.

Big lunch soonish, but for my family the big thing is the dinner after u get the presents. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptySun 26 Dec 2010, 1:52 pm

You are all thiefs Sad Stupid santa and everything. Sinterklaas ftw!

And dark e.. you betrayed us Sad celebrate sinterklaas like a real dutchy. Santa was actually ripped off from sinterklaas and combined with father xmas.
Back to top Go down
Dark*E
Harrrr Harrrr!

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptySun 26 Dec 2010, 3:35 pm

as a dutchy I take any excuse for a party so I celebrate every holiday :O
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptySun 26 Dec 2010, 7:32 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
wasted

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010, 7:48 am

pff who needs an excuse? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
dice

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010, 8:49 am

touche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasted has been kicked!   Wasted has been kicked! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasted has been kicked!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Chat-
Jump to: