HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sat 11 Dec 2010, 7:59 pm

Yes guys. It has finally happened. UE (super) noob has caught me cheating.

After this game:

The bot/noob guy who wasn't playing got really upset. Maybe on the rag, maybe dropped on his head too often when he was a baby, medication might have stopped working, maybe sand in his vagina or he just doesn't know any better. After that there were some arguments. (which a member of UE started btw.). I actually didn't even say a thing. The only think I said was "I'm being in spec lolling at kids argue". Then the almighty noob found out I was ParaPeet.

This happened:

Personally I still think it only happened because he tried to argue with me a while back because I didn't appreciate him calling cheaters, hackers (as you all know). Then he tried to make all kinds of "clever" comments, but we all know retards shouldn't try to be clever. Anyway, zol got banned too btw, because he said "these guys are nothing w/o sideshow". He obviously didn't really mean that but knew it would push his nerves(it worked Razz). So zol got kickbanned too.

After further investigation I found that the real reason wasn't the argument from before but he caught me cheating indeed (or well, he calls it hacking). This is the evidence:

"[4] Hacking (Have you ever been hacking? Caught?)
Hacking has nothing to do with quake therefor its none of your bussiness. But if you must know my hobby used to be playing wargames before I started q3, and I do some coding. You won't get the details."

So you see guys. I am an obvious cheater. I pointed it all out so clearly in that post, so I just wanted to say I'm sorry for that.

ps. For other noobs out there, some things in this post might be a bit sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sat 11 Dec 2010, 8:09 pm

Btw. Shini said sorry to us and unbanned us. This topic was not to lol at UE, just at the noob. Thxs shini <3
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sat 11 Dec 2010, 9:14 pm

gg

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sat 11 Dec 2010, 10:27 pm

that's the guy that banned me at UE while watching a scrim there =] he said my name (I was named b3nder) seemed formiliar so when I said it might help if i say my main name is Dark*E he banned me on the spot Very Happy that guy must enjoy this game alot cyclops
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 1:22 am

well this whole situation was pretty lol. Anyways I sorted things out with shini. It's all ok now. Inky gonna get spanked she said. hehe

Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:09 am

n1.
shame u didnt win at the end -.-'

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:21 am

ShadoW wrote:
n1.

we didn't win cuz we suck.

Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:36 am

zomeone wrote:
ShadoW wrote:
n1.

I dont see any sucking on this ss Smile

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:19 pm

ShadoW wrote:
zomeone wrote:
ShadoW wrote:
n1.

I dont see any sucking on this ss Smile

well we sucked.

I was stupid enough to go into quake with my ableton opened. (ableton is the music making programme) So we started the game and i had fps lags, or at least i felt like i was playing with 500 ping. Then i paused and went out to shut it down, dunno why it wasn't responding, so i played with lags the whole game.

Also overall the whole game we kept blocking eachother, sometimes we both died cuz of 1 rail n shit.

Stax had some lag problems as well...

Peet was ok...the modafukka.

Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 7:03 pm

Yeh wisky powah! Even though I was sober lol.
Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   Sun 12 Dec 2010, 9:16 pm

rly para and 1st... thats something Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

gg and nice fun situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.   

Back to top Go down

UE noob (indeed) caught me cheating guys. sorry.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1