Share | 

I'm out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:11 am

my goal in q3 was always to get better and it never hurts having fun while doing it

and dont hate me for this but we all know training with weaker players does not train you all that well and i know i should have applied for a better clan instead of nn to get better but ill take fun over smart ass proz0rs any day i dont regret not training more as well as i dont regret that i applied for nn i met some rly kool ppl and for the most part i had fun which is the point of playing a game

also do please explain to me what kind of player i am im very much interested in your opinion dont worry say what you got to say no offense taken Wink

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 10:38 am

w00t wrote:
dont worry say what you got to say no offense taken Wink

like i ever had problems with this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

at least from what i remember you was one to tell chill out/have fun/its just a game in -nn-, then duke joined you and other followed which lead to what happened there.
i always were impressed where did you got your skill from - pity you became inactive - i would like to see how would i do now vs you...
also i didnt see much serious attitude from your side which was proven when i left and you with duke lead the clan.

also here in nqe one problem is definitely clan leaders of what i see and hear - sure duke and dice are not active anymore (as i can see) and to be honest i cant see anyone except those 2 as a leader of the nqe clan... (should figure something out)

anyways GL in all
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 11:05 am

yay I am #1. First as always. Go me!
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 11:13 am

well to lose your nerves in a game to me is just stupid why even play if i would get stressed out and + i dont feel the need to prove to anyone that im the best or anything i play the game for fun if i come up on top woo-hoo if not ill play again and try to get on top but its merely more a challenge thing than anything else Very Happy

well how i got my skills.... mostly from public servers and 1v1 emoticon dm17 (back in the day when it was fun and u had teleport and shit) in the first year i mby scrimed like 10 times +/- so it wasnt scriming that helped me rly it was just the love for the game and the goal to be better

ehh we will probably meet again in the arena how soon depends on my finals xD

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 11:13 am

ParaPeet wrote:
yay I am #1. First as always. Go me!

joined back yet? Razz

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:06 pm

Nah. Razz I think I'll stay clubbing for now. It's much more relaxed.
And yeh everybody would like to play better ofcourse but in my oppinion the first and most important reason is to play for fun. Why would you do something if you don't have fun doing it? It's not like you are forced or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 2:27 pm

Amen to that! + since ive been playing with the nqe members i havent seen anything that has been mentioned above + massive problem of what i can see. the teamwork has been fine and i havent seen a trashtalk.. just take a chill and play quake 3 for what it is. a game? santa
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 2:36 pm

it's funny how everybody is hiding behind the word "fun". Nobody plays this for fun...there's no fun in playing a stupid map(s) for like 100000000000000 times. Playing on public server is boring and it really sucks. Also i remember you (those who i've known for ages) that all of you have raged at least once when you lost. Ppl should rather say the truth than hide behind words.

Some of us are more competitive, some of us aren't, some of us feel the need that they need to prove something(show off), and some don't. Some of us just give the impression that they don't care, but actually they do, they just wanna seem laid back.

Just think a second bout these and you'll change your mind...

btw i made my 1000th post a long time ago and nobody said shit Sad

Back to top Go down
EDi

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 2:45 pm

I toldya u made ur 1000th post Very Happy on xf

Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
"The Town Drunk"

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 3:42 pm

I have never raged losing, but yeh I have been happy when I did something "impressive". Yeh ofcourse I have thought "lol, I can't believe we lost vs them" but I never said a bad word against anybody about it. It doesn't really matter anyway.
And yeh you are right. I don't always play for fun but probably more to kill time.
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 4:25 pm

ehhh zome to me playing pubs and even tho its the map we play over and over and over and over..........

it is fun to me mby you dont like pubs cuz u get owned to much or cant focus when so many sounds are around you or you pwn to much but to me theres nothing better than to meet an enemy around every corner, get a x in 1 shot, or when there are 10 enemys in the room and you shot all of them, or being the last man standing and just shot until they get you or dont...

and the best part of it is you either win or lose but in the end it doesnt matter cuz no one is keeping score who won the most amount of games the red or the blue team

that to me is the definition of F.U.N.

i have raged at scrims yes i wount deny that fact but thats a rare occasion usually i just say gg but i have never rage quit or anything like that i dont cry hax without seeing a demo 1st cuz crying just doesnt prove that someone hax

ohh so you dont find q3 fun then why do you play?

to prove to everybody your the best, to make a name for your self, or you just dont have anything to do and q3 is the only way to make time go by faster or something else mby?

cuz if it aint fun it aint worth doing......

..... unless its school or a job or something you dont like but will help you in life

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 5:07 pm

w00t wrote:
it is fun to me mby you dont like pubs cuz u get owned to much or cant focus when so many sounds are around you or you pwn to much but to me theres nothing better than to meet an enemy around every corner, get a x in 1 shot, or when there are 10 enemys in the room and you shot all of them, or being the last man standing and just shot until they get you or dont...

and the best part of it is you either win or lose but in the end it doesnt matter cuz no one is keeping score who won the most amount of games the red or the blue team

that to me is the definition of F.U.N.

F1 cheers

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 6:18 pm

For me it's fun when i play with my friends. On public i only play when i want to try out some awesome moves (in my opinion). But yeh, i play because of my friends. Also i'm not talking bout rages, but even though if you don't show it, it can be seen that ppl get angry when losing. I ONLY get angry when we lose because we're stupid, when we fk up the last rounds, start being terminators etc. I hate those parts. Otherwise if i lose a game because we're just not quick enough, i don't really care. Till i don't make money out of it, i don't care. Even though if it was about making money out of quake, i would've left quake ages ago.

Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 7:05 pm

ohhhh i forgot to type this:

its the map that stays the same but its the players that make it unpredictable

i dont get angry its more of a disappointing feeling that everything didnt play out the way i planned but what can you do Smile

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   

Back to top Go down

I'm out.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Chat-
Jump to: