w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Wed 18 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

@ghostdog wrote:
and restart clan

in my opinion this clan was restarted 2 times

TC>nn>nqe

but it never rly took off

keep in mind that this is my opinion i know all my recent post's have been nothing but trash talk against the clan but now that i look at it from a different perspective not being a clan member and all you how can i put this you "wake" up and smell the failed attempt at fusing qD and nn cuz i always had a vision that now we are gonna be 4× as strong mby develop some tactics be rly good at team play but in the end it was just as nn was good players but no team skills and nothing but talk (ye we gonna play team, we gonna train etc...)

dont get me wrong i love you guys and all and im glad that the clan i once was a part of is still alive but i think its time to decide:

1. Either try hard and develop some team skills and at least try to set up some sort of training timetable
2. Or get your asses handed to you and eventually bury the clan

My point is restarting the clan wont help a bit

Good Luck and ofc Have Fun Wink

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 11:24 am

Like i said...it's easy to talk and hard to work. When some problem comes up, people usually seek for water to wash their hands off. Basically what's happening now, is not the leader's fault (i mean edi), it's our fault, because we didn't give a shit about the clan, and it's sad to say, but people still don't give a shit about it. How about stopping the small talk and the bs and start working for a better place? Oh, as usually when someone says work ppl run away. We can't play in a team, it's our fault. Did we ever organize trainings? No we didn't, we tried but who showed up? Edi, me, para. So yeah...slowly this clan will die if you guys don't change your attitude of waiting for the momma bird to give u seeds in your mouth...

Also what is the difference between restarting a clan and trying to change the clan?

The players will still be the same...nothing would change. If you try to change the clan, perhaps the players will change their attitude.
Though as far ask i know you guys, you'd rather make another clan and start with a clean page...though i guess soonish it'll all be the same.

Arrow

ps: don't tell me that you don't have time, cuz if u have time to fuck around on public servers, you should have time for your fkin clan.

Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 12:40 pm

TC* FTW!
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 3:02 pm

@zomeone wrote:
Like i said...it's easy to talk and hard to work. When some problem comes up, people usually seek for water to wash their hands off. Basically what's happening now, is not the leader's fault (i mean edi), it's our fault, because we didn't give a shit about the clan, and it's sad to say, but people still don't give a shit about it. How about stopping the small talk and the bs and start working for a better place? Oh, as usually when someone says work ppl run away. We can't play in a team, it's our fault. Did we ever organize trainings? No we didn't, we tried but who showed up? Edi, me, para. So yeah...slowly this clan will die if you guys don't change your attitude of waiting for the momma bird to give u seeds in your mouth...

Also what is the difference between restarting a clan and trying to change the clan?

The players will still be the same...nothing would change. If you try to change the clan, perhaps the players will change their attitude.
Though as far ask i know you guys, you'd rather make another clan and start with a clean page...though i guess soonish it'll all be the same.
Arrow

ps: don't tell me that you don't have time, cuz if u have time to fuck around on public servers, you should have time for your fkin clan.

OK enough is enough dude you dont even know how many times i tried to make some sort of training timetable how many times i got "all" (the ppl that were active) to play a training game but it always turned out to be "run around and frag" made me wanna go play a pub game thats why i gave up as a leader i gave up as a player and ultimately gave up on q3 in general yes thats the reason why i quit this lame ass game

nn was dieing but it was a whole lot better than this clan believe me we actually pulled off some wins vs good clans we didnt have as many players as you have but i think thats why we didnt have as much drama as you have now (not counting the Gdog, pe6o, shefa dramacuz that was just stupid) but god damn even when we were losing we had fun

here it was always about crying camps cryin hax crying how xyz player sucks i never gave a fuck who hacked my ass who sucked or who camps i always saw that as a challenge not some sort of unbeatable obstical but here you just lose all hope mainly cuz you zome come out with all the negative comments i always got the feeling that you make everything 150% worse try optimism its the shit i know it wont make a whole lot of difference but damn i always as a leader had a fools dream that if i talk to my clan members with a optimism things would eventually get better and + its saves a lot of drama

restart change you can try either it wount help

zome you may be the super awsome leader or w/e you can rule with an iron fist and look where it got you no where you can be strict but this is a clan thats more of a fun type as you can see if anyone had the smallest wish to make it better it wold have happened by now

ps: go fuck your self this isnt my clan anymore I LEFT cuz playing q3 stress free is a whole lot more fun than to play it with ppl i know im just gonna regret i ever clicked the q3 icon no offence but the truth hurts let me explain i always liked playing with duke dice zome skillz moral im sure there are more but thats not the point im trying to prove if we would play from 2v2 all the way to 5v5 i would have no problems but there are players that i cant even play with its like they are so anti-team that i just said wtf and its ok i dont mind im not gonna go cry and say god damn change your whole playing style so that we might win some games cuz who am i to say something like that

ps2: i have finals in a week so no i dont have time and after im done i hope ill be out more than home

ps3: even if i would still be in this clan it wouldnt help one man cant change the world so how can one man change a clan

gl with the clan i wount disturb YOUR clan anymore but keep in mind time will run out and make some changes fast before its too late

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 4:16 pm

Mate, i weren't even talking to you, yet you say "go fuck yourself". Not nice from a friend man. Also since you weren't even in the clan when nqe started going down the sewer...i wasn't even blaming you. I was blaming us (who are part of the clan now). Anyway, you prolly misunderstood me. Imma go fuck myself.

Besides, i am pretty much optimist, since i told edi not to kill the clan.

Back to top Go down
EDi

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 4:20 pm

too late man, ur part of this clan alredy Razz

Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 5:29 pm

well ma bad but reading your post i got the feeling like you were replying to my post Wink

no hard feelings right? Razz

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:09 pm

no, i thought that my post was an extra to your post. Though the question restart clan or make it better still stands...

Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:38 pm

ohhhhhhhh that makes sense Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:39 pm

also is anyone having problems with the delete button on forum problems like there isnt no delete button but a banner that says cooltext Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:50 pm

click on it

Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 7:12 pm

well im not saying it doesnt work its just funny looking Razz

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Thu 19 Aug 2010, 7:23 pm

COOLEZT BUTTON EVAR

Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 4:09 am

try not to make another spam topic out of this

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm

its just there are in general 3 types of players

1. who "just have fun" (ones i hate / dont understand) - they will be owned unless born with talent as they will not train in 99,9% of cases
2. ones who want to train, train and improve over time - ones who have potential to win much and even more than they think
3. born pros - who gets its from the start and own (very few)

so just decide who you have, what you want to be and state it loud and clear.

i said i left nn cuz i want to go and reach new hights, i said that in love already as well and many now hates me there but well thats what i am and i know who i am at least Smile seems like you dont... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

i always was/wanted to be the 2nd type but now im the 1st type

i have experienced the 2nd type for 4 years now its time to chill Wink

also are you referring to me with the seems like you dont remark...?

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 8:39 pm

@w00t wrote:
also is anyone having problems with the delete button on forum problems like there isnt no delete button but a banner that says cooltext Very Happy

Not here Shocked

Anyone else?

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Fri 20 Aug 2010, 9:43 pm

I fixed all alredy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ghostdog
- Forum Troll -

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:21 am

no i am not woot, but after what you said @ -nn- i would argue about you being 2nd type... i left only ~ 2 years ago and then only one who wanted to train was me, DC Power, useless and maybe some more people i forgot now...

anyways not talking about the past - fuck it - live for the future.

no train = no gain Smile remember Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm out.   

Back to top Go down

I'm out.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Chat-
Jump to: