HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 pm me for hax :o

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FuCk3R



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 8:12 am

not rly

send me a message when ur joining thing is open since im clanless from today Sad
Back to top Go down
Frigolx

avatar

Posts : 59
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 9:03 am

You need to get invited by someone if u want to apply ( anyway u'll not get by me Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 9:42 am

[quote="Frigolx" ( anyway u'll not get by me Very Happy )[/quote]

did i ask? Surprised
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
avatar

Posts : 1993
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 10:06 am

haha...frigol, u betta stf ur inactive ass.

_________________
Cry till you drown yo face...
I was raised by snakes, i lie all the time.


Back to top Go down
FuCk3R



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 10:11 am

@zomeone wrote:
haha...frigol, u betta stf ur inactive ass.

rofl
Back to top Go down
EDi

avatar

Posts : 1856
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Suomi/Finland

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 11:31 am

frig, if u havent readed yet.. then read now. We are CLOSEd now Very Happy Not even with initations.. We make only few exceptions sometimes..

_________________

Back to top Go down
Inky

avatar

Posts : 138
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 1:47 pm

hahaha fucker...even our joining topic was active i try do everything that u cant join Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadoW
-MasterFagster-
avatar

Posts : 335
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 1:49 pm

Hmm idk him but im wondering why u all hate him so much ? alien
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
avatar

Posts : 3265
Reputation : -41
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 1:59 pm

so dani was a "exception" how come?

_________________
Back to top Go down
EDi

avatar

Posts : 1856
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Suomi/Finland

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 2:29 pm

@w00t wrote:
so dani was a "exception" how come?
Well I let dani post because we talked abt it b4 and power invited him b4 i closed it.. thats why

_________________

Back to top Go down
evilkiss
Mate o' Legends
avatar

Posts : 309
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : Mauritius

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

is fucker and paddy same person?

_________________
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
avatar

Posts : 1993
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:17 pm

@EDi wrote:
@w00t wrote:
so dani was a "exception" how come?
Well I let dani post because we talked abt it b4 and power invited him b4 i closed it.. thats why

...and i think i told him(edi) that if we closed the joining topic then close it...no invites and shit. (this was before dani's app).
That's how much he respected my word. Smile

_________________
Cry till you drown yo face...
I was raised by snakes, i lie all the time.


Back to top Go down
Ex!le



Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:43 pm

no fucker is good - paddy is an annoyin fuck with nothin better to do than go on diff servers swerin at other peeps + he is 20+ with no career and livin a sad life
Smile
Back to top Go down
w00t
Gangbang Style
avatar

Posts : 3265
Reputation : -41
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 26
Location : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 6:30 pm

@zomeone wrote:
@EDi wrote:
@w00t wrote:
so dani was a "exception" how come?
Well I let dani post because we talked abt it b4 and power invited him b4 i closed it.. thats why

...and i think i told him(edi) that if we closed the joining topic then close it...no invites and shit. (this was before dani's app).
That's how much he respected my word. Smile

well im confused but then again w/e

_________________
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
avatar

Posts : 1993
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Mar 2010, 10:37 pm

All in all..joining topic closed. Sorry fucker.

_________________
Cry till you drown yo face...
I was raised by snakes, i lie all the time.


Back to top Go down
Triv

avatar

Posts : 199
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-13
Age : 27
Location : Leicester, England

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Fri 12 Mar 2010, 12:49 am

@Ex!le wrote:
no fucker is good - paddy is an annoyin fuck with nothin better to do than go on diff servers swerin at other peeps + he is 20+ with no career and livin a sad life
Smile

He's Irish. What did you expect? Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
dice
- Giver o' Titles -
- Giver o' Titles -
avatar

Posts : 3008
Reputation : 729
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Belgrade, Serbia

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:04 am

irish ppl are worse than polaks?

sry inky, nothing personal Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:14 am

1. stfu inky :p
2. im not paddy lol
3. and 3rd i wasnt asking to join i was asking if someone could notify me when joining is open...
Back to top Go down
Inky

avatar

Posts : 138
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:23 am

@FuCk3R wrote:
1. stfu inky :p
2. im not paddy lol
3. and 3rd i wasnt asking to join i was asking if someone could notify me when joining is open...

stfu u noob...its not forum og ur club/clan...so gtfo....
Back to top Go down
EDi

avatar

Posts : 1856
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 23
Location : Suomi/Finland

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Fri 12 Mar 2010, 11:53 am

calm down mate Very Happy

And no Irish ppl isnt worse than polaks in my opinion Very Happy There is like 2 guys from Ireland I know I think.. Very Happy And kurwa polaks
always calling ppl kurwa xD fucking hackers Very Happy

PS. I am not meaning any polaks from our clan.. I mean like umm tsp etc.. Very Happy

_________________

Back to top Go down
Inky

avatar

Posts : 138
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Fri 12 Mar 2010, 2:29 pm

@EDi wrote:
calm down mate Very Happy

And no Irish ppl isnt worse than polaks in my opinion Very Happy There is like 2 guys from Ireland I know I think.. Very Happy And kurwa polaks
always calling ppl kurwa xD fucking hackers Very Happy

PS. I am not meaning any polaks from our clan.. I mean like umm tsp etc.. Very Happy

indeed...and qvp cheaters clan too Smile dont forget about them...
Back to top Go down
zomeone
- First matey -
avatar

Posts : 1993
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Fri 12 Mar 2010, 5:24 pm

cheetah


IT AIN'T EASY BEIN CHEEZY. Very Happy

_________________
Cry till you drown yo face...
I was raised by snakes, i lie all the time.


Back to top Go down
FuCk3R



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Sat 13 Mar 2010, 6:16 pm

@Inky wrote:
@FuCk3R wrote:
1. stfu inky :p
2. im not paddy lol
3. and 3rd i wasnt asking to join i was asking if someone could notify me when joining is open...

stfu u noob...its not forum og ur club/clan...so gtfo....

Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R



Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Sat 13 Mar 2010, 6:17 pm

@Inky wrote:
@EDi wrote:

indeed...and qvp cheaters clan too Smile dont forget about them...

u cant demo those bitches they never play at public games only at qvp server Mad
Back to top Go down
wasted
Perfection-
avatar

Posts : 2167
Reputation : -18
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   Thu 11 Aug 2011, 4:17 pm

fucker joining is open again.




fuck im bored.

_________________


(-(-(-(-_(*-_-)_-)-) (>^_^)> }i{

this is my gang...dammit Kurt quit chasing that butterfly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: pm me for hax :o   

Back to top Go down
 
pm me for hax :o
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nQe Clan ::  Public Forum :: Chat-
Jump to: